Some on-ride videos from DLP

rob@rar.org.uk

Skiing is best, Mickey comes next
Been editing some of my Disney video recently and have posted a few on-ride videos on my website. These include some of my favourite attractions from DLP. If you'd like to take a look you can download the files by clicking on these direct links (right-click to save onto your hard drive if you want), or follow the link in my signature to my website. Please note some of the files are very large so you will need broadband to download them, and you will need Quicktime installed on your computer to watch them. You'll have to excuse some of the videos which are a bit dark in places when I've been trying to film the indoor rides! So far I've got:

Big Thunder Mountain

Indiana Jones & The Temple of Peril

Phantom Manor

Space Mountain: From the Earth to the Moon

Plus several others from Disneyworld and Universal Orlando which can be found on my website

Regards

Rob

Thanks for the videos. They look amazing! :flower:

Rob, thanks for posting these. They make great viewing - and this may be the closest I ever get to riding Indiana Jones ;)

:cheer2: Fantastic videos - thank you so much, brought back some great and not so great (Indiana Jones :earseek: ) memories. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter