• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Some pictures from the NH Meet!!!

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Here are some pictures, There are 2 pages and a lot of pictures so please allow some time for them to load.

Pictures

Nat, you all look like you were having just an awful time. I'm so sorry that everyone was so unhappy. Maybe next time will be better.

Sorry...I couldn't resist. I'm so envious. Your home is lovely and your walls, very nicely adorned. Please share with us all of your trades.

Thanks again for the invitation...maybe next time, I hope.

Great pics Nat!!! I repeat....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I missed it! :( :( :(

and to top it off -- no snow!!!!

It looks as if everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing the pictures.

It's so nice to put faces to the names :-) And Dominic, once again your artwork truly astounds me! You are so very talented!

It looked like soooo much fun. I wish I had been able to join you all. And thanks for the pictures of Dom's Villain piece. I haven't seen it since it's early days...it turned out just as great as I thought it would.

I guess we had more fun than I thought!!!
lol.gif

That camera was everywhere!! :rolleyes:

Thanks Nat!! These pictures are much better than the pictures you took last year! :p :p :p

It really was a blast.

Wow!

Nicolas says he can't wait to meet you all!
He plans on being the first in line t meet the DisPin Royalty :)

Wooo Hooo! Can't wait til August!

Kathy T.

:bounce:

like a great time was had by all! Just another whiner here wishing I could have been there!

PS...DOM13 Awesome Artwork!
Holycow

I am still laughing but I am not sure why?!?!?

Nat - er um er I can't find that HM Dangle - you didn't happen to see it - did you?

Dom great artwork...

Nat beautiful home.....but ummmm wheres a pix of the tree that bit you????

Kathie....now that we all know you can cook, hows about you send goodies with all your trades...mmmmm sounds good to me.

glad you all had fun....even if some of us had watch from afar and only dream.....sigh!!!

cindy

Oh Cindy....me cook??? Nawwwwww. I can't take the credit. All I did was place the order at our restaurant and do pick up. :) :)

WOW!!!

It looks like you all had a fabulous time. Wish we could have made it up there but, had other obligations.

Nat, will we be seeing Sandy at the next event, since she was not able to come for the one in MGM?

Great pictures! Sorry we couldn't get down from Maine for this Pin Party - maybe next time -- I hope there will be a next time! The Disney pin room must have to be seen and experienced to be truly appreciated! And Dom's art work ... WOW!
Congratulations on a great party!
Penny
Mainepinpal

We did have a blast and there will be a next time for sure... We are working on the details now. We are thinking fall... Got some great Foliage around here.

Kathie there is one more picture to the set but I have to find a place for it.... I was thinking of the end... but what do you think???:jester: :jester: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :jester:

Nat -

I'm experiencing "technical" difficulties with that last picture....

~Nancy~

You BRAT Nat!!! Now THAT was funny!! You got me....in more ways than one!!!

I have to admit......I was a little nervous!!! :p :p :p :p :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter