Somebody help me please!

bubba73

Disney is not only a place but a state of mind. Th
I have been on the DISboards for a while now and have figured out how to put a picture in my signature line but if I change the picture, it changes the picture in all of my posts. :confused3 I have been trying to add pictures to the photo contests on here but if I change it from one day to the next, they all change. How can I fix this? I have a bunch of pictures that I would like to share.

Thank you! :crazy: :love: ::MickeyMo

::MickeyMo:::MinnieMo earsboy: :earsgirl:

If you change your signature pic it changes in all your posts because your sig is just loading an "http" address. You can post different pics in the body of your message because the messages are all different, but not in your sig.

OK But I am still having the same problem. How do I post different pictures? It seems like I am the only one that can't figure this out.

Just copy and paste the photobucket address that looks like this
"
, (or use the insert image symbol that appears above) when you are posting, in the text area, not in your signature options.

E.

No there aren't any photo contests yet. I am still waiting to hear from the webmaster about it. I think the op is talking about the Photo of the Day thread.

In order to put your photo in the thread all you have to do is hit reply to the thread, then click the little mountain picture which appears under the boxes for your font, then copy and paste the URL into the box that appears and hit OK. That's how I do it, it is much easier than dealing with all of the
] stuff

This is a test to see if I have learned anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter