"Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet!" July-Aug 2014 Done 3/03/2015

I do love visiting the Targets and Walmarts in that area. Whole sections of nothing but Disney.

"This kid was shooting me!!!" And you were shooting him... kinda.

Haha, thanks for the Morocco pictures. Bye Violin guy.

I've been buying a Thomas Kincade Disney calender each year for work. Beautiful artwork.

I just realized that I never actually entered or exited IOA via the actual entrance, lol. I guess I used the equivalent of the International Gateway AKA Hogwarts Express.

For what it's worth, I totally got yelled at for taking photos on Jurassic Park. But only at the indoor part.

Yes, your wetness looks about right.

I do love visiting the Targets and Walmarts in that area. Whole sections of nothing but Disney.

I know! What a beautiful sight! :rotfl:

"This kid was shooting me!!!" And you were shooting him... kinda.
So true. :rotfl2:

Haha, thanks for the Morocco pictures. Bye Violin guy.

I haven't been keeping up with the closures and such. Is he gone too?

I've been buying a Thomas Kincade Disney calender each year for work. Beautiful artwork.

I have one too. I just don't like that the whole picture is not there. If you look at his pictures, they are longer and not square, so we're missing part of the picture. :sad:

I just realized that I never actually entered or exited IOA via the actual entrance, lol. I guess I used the equivalent of the International Gateway AKA Hogwarts Express.

Fun! You'll have to go in the normal entrance sometime!

For what it's worth, I totally got yelled at for taking photos on Jurassic Park. But only at the indoor part.

Oops! LOL I wanted to take pictures. I honestly don't see why a person can't take pictures, if you can do it without the flash to not bother the others. Oh well.

Yes, your wetness looks about right.

Yep! Totally right!

Fun updates.
I can't believe they went back to the car. What boring family! :lmao:

Boring! Hee hee. I think they really were not prepared for the heat and just didn't push themselves to do more. I have to laugh because they are going back to Florida in May now. I'm not sure if they are doing Disney at all, they were planning to go to MK for one day, but now they might send P with another of my sisters and her family, and ditch them to go to Epcot. They will all be staying in a house. I'm just a little jealous.

I left off with the others heading to the car while I ran back to the Hogsmeade.

I wasn't the only one heading there.

from raw-2965 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2967 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

No time to wait for the ride, but I was allowed to walk through the Express Line (I think that's what it must have been!) so I could see everything and take pictures. I just walked through with my bag and snapped pictures everywhere I wanted to.

from raw-2968 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I love how the paintings move.

from raw-2971 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2972 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2977 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2981 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2984 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2995 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-2998 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I took the chicken exit and didn't get to ride again, so I browsed the shops.

from raw-3005 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Dobby!!!

from raw-3006 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Hedwig.

from raw-3007 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I missed their show. :(

from raw-3013 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I went in to the Hog's Head to get a butterbeer.

from raw-3021 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Not frozen this time.

from raw-3024 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Another Dobby tee.

from raw-3027 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Before leaving the Wizarding World, I found two Dobby pins and bought one for me and one for Queen.

I didn't take anymore pictures because as I walked, I was drinking my butterbeer. Couldn't take pictures AND drink butterbeer. I think I was done by the time I got to Seuss Landing. I browsed the big shop near the exit.

I loved these mugs.

from raw-3028 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

And look what we got on the way home! I had my camera ready and passed it to Q in the front seat. She did great!

from raw-3035 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I've just begun to explore your trip report. I wanted to pause and comment before I'm interrupted because I don't want to forget.

WOW, just WOW. Well done.

And your photography is amazing. You have inspired me to follow through with my half-hearted New Year's resolution to learn to use my camera properly and fully instead of relying on "auto" 99 percent of the time. I've simply been too lazy to learn. Granted, I know this won't give me your skill, your eye or your creativity. But I have found some inspiration that will help me improve. Thank you for all the time you put into this lovely report.

I really need to go through the express line too with my nice camera. The point and shoot just can't capture much in there very well.

I've just begun to explore your trip report. I wanted to pause and comment before I'm interrupted because I don't want to forget.

WOW, just WOW. Well done.

And your photography is amazing. You have inspired me to follow through with my half-hearted New Year's resolution to learn to use my camera properly and fully instead of relying on "auto" 99 percent of the time. I've simply been too lazy to learn. Granted, I know this won't give me your skill, your eye or your creativity. But I have found some inspiration that will help me improve. Thank you for all the time you put into this lovely report.

Welcome! Thanks. I really love to take pictures. If you have any questions, let me know and I'll try to help! I'm by no means a professional, but I love to take pictures, as you can see!!! And I love talking photography, so i'm glad I could inspire you to want to learn more. What camera do you have?

I really need to go through the express line too with my nice camera. The point and shoot just can't capture much in there very well.

Oh it's so worth it! I hope you do that sometime!

I was so, so behind but just caught up. Amazing pictures as usual. :thumbsup2 I love all of the Harry Potter pictures. That area looks really cool! I too am suffering from PDD (Post Disney depression). ;) I really want to get back there this year but I am not sure it's going to happen. Why can't I just be rich? :)

I'm here I'm here! I've been reading big chunks here and there but haven't gotten a chance to reply to anything! I'm very jealous of your Universal trip! It's a bummer the others were kind of party poopers (Jennifer poops at parties?!) but it looks like you made the most of it! I love your pictures of some of the details, I feel like Universal is so well themed, maybe not as well as wdw, but better than the average theme park! I may have to make it my mission to add a day or two to our next trip! I'm gonna be sad when this TR is over!

I was so, so behind but just caught up. Amazing pictures as usual. :thumbsup2 I love all of the Harry Potter pictures. That area looks really cool! I too am suffering from PDD (Post Disney depression). ;) I really want to get back there this year but I am not sure it's going to happen. Why can't I just be rich? :)

PDD is horrible. Really, really, REALLY horrible! But Harry Potter is totally amazing. I hope you get there soon. I so ask myself that same question though, why can't I be rich? I'd help other people too, but I'd definitely travel more!

I'm here I'm here! I've been reading big chunks here and there but haven't gotten a chance to reply to anything! I'm very jealous of your Universal trip! It's a bummer the others were kind of party poopers (Jennifer poops at parties?!) but it looks like you made the most of it! I love your pictures of some of the details, I feel like Universal is so well themed, maybe not as well as wdw, but better than the average theme park! I may have to make it my mission to add a day or two to our next trip! I'm gonna be sad when this TR is over!

Oh Universal, especially the Harry Potter areas, is so amazing! I totally agree that they did those areas so incredibly well. I hope you get there on your next trip! And I'll be sad too, LOL.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still around. I have been spending a lot of time with my family this week. My father had cancer, and we thought it was gone, but it came back with a vengeance and then we thought he could fight it but he couldn't. We lost him last Sunday, January 18th. It was a big surprise because we thought he was going to last a little longer, so it's been quite hard for us. Mom asked us not to post anything to Facebook, but she didn't say anything about the Disboards. I figured prayers and positive thoughts from my Dis friends couldn't hurt.

Dad by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

505 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Thankfully he passed peacefully, and 8 of the 10 kids were around his bed, as well as my mother, many of my brother in laws, one of our oldest friends and the Parish Priest. All of us were able to be home for the wake and the funeral, and we've had tons of support and love and prayers from so many people. I am very grateful for the time I had with my father, he was a funny, faithful, strong (sometimes stubborn!) man who loved and accepted all and hated confrontation.

Then my computer broke too so I couldn't do anything! (Thankfully AFTER I got all the pictures ready for the funeral home.) It was horrible. But this morning was a snow day here, so my brother and I opened my computer and he was able to fix it for me. That was helpful. Maybe tomorrow evening I'll be able to do some updates for you all.

Thanks for understanding.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I will definitely send up prayers for you and your family.

Oh Tina, my absolute most heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. Obviously this is never easy, but to have everything happen so quickly is just so difficult. Hugs and prayers to you and family. :goodvibes

I'm sorry to hear about your Father. I hope you and family can find peace knowing he's in heaven. Take care and God Bless.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I will definitely send up prayers for you and your family.

Thank you.

Oh Tina, my absolute most heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. Obviously this is never easy, but to have everything happen so quickly is just so difficult. Hugs and prayers to you and family. :goodvibes

Thanks, Rob.

So very sorry for your loss:grouphug:

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear about your Father. I hope you and family can find peace knowing he's in heaven. Take care and God Bless.

Thank you. You know, I really believe that, and it totally makes a huge difference. Knowing that HE knew that too really makes it easier as well.

Very sorry, Tina...

Thank you.

We got back to the resort. I can't remember if I mentioned that we went in the back way? Through the security/delivery entrance. Oops. I knew we were off because we went back around MK and we should not have had to. (I vaguely remember typing this before... I may have. Sorry!)

We grabbed some mugs and went off for some supper. And found a friend on the bridge.

from raw-3041 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-3042 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I hadn't remembered noticing the restrooms in the food court.

from raw-3045 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-3046 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-3048 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I guess I wasn't overly hungry, because according to my notes and my pictures, I only got a cheesecake. A few years ago, on my first stay at Riverside, I had the meal plan and I ate this cheesecake MANY times, but forgot to take a picture. I was very determined to have it and take a picture this time.

from raw-3051 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-3052 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

After supper, I needed more park time so I went off to MK. The others stayed back and may have gone to DTD, I can't remember. Here are a few shots of theirs from the evening.

IMG_5502 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5505 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5506 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

K was relaxing... can't remember if that was before or after dinner.

IMG_5507 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Must have been before. LOL

IMG_5513 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5514 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5515 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5516 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5517 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5518 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5519 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

IMG_5524 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I think they asked about the boat to DTD but were told it would be a wait of at least a half hour so they took the bus. (The bus to/from DTD to POR is horrible! Icky!!!)

IMG_5525 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Oh Tina I'm so sorry to hear that. I know words won't help you much right now but I'm thinking of you. You'll get through this! <3 <3 <3

Sending your family warm thoughts and prayers for the loss of your dad.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter