"Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet!" July-Aug 2014 Done 3/03/2015

(Going back an update!)
YIKES! I'd be pretty nervous too about the wallet, glad it was found and secured by the CMs (hoping there's nothing missing!)
YAY for dancing! I love that, it's what Disney's all about -- being a kid at heart!
Ahhh Downtown Disney, I miss it.
Acadian Festival sounds fun! I wish I was off today, I might just take a run over to the "Other Island" for something like that. I'm 50% Acadian :rotfl2: :thumbsup2
Loving all the t-shirt pics, almost as good as browsing in DTD myself!

Missing wallet=no fun, yes!
Dancing= a lot of fun, yes!
Downtown Disney= I miss it too! Big time! And I was only there a few weeks ago. Hahahaha
Oh, you should come over sometime for the Festival. It is fun. I love it. And it is always Labour Day weekend, so you can plan ahead.

I find it so odd that the more expensive clothing items seem to be the thinnest material. I guess it's "stylish", but still.

I travelled with a teen a few years ago and it was the same thing. No interest whatsoever in the Disney stores. She wanted to go to a "real" store to shop. :confused3

I do love your photos Tina.

Oh my gosh! I totally agree, the least material, or the thinnest material seems the priciest. Bikinis come to mind! EEEK.

Teens... they think they're too "cool" for Disney. Little do they know they will likely come back to it!

Thanks about the pictures. I love to take pictures.

I would've been freaking out with my wallet lost...so glad it was found.
Those are awesome shots at WoD store....now I have a new mission. :lmao:

I had major issues with Flickr too. I have emailed them several times and they tell me it's my computer as they don't see those issues on their end and I told them it wasn't and several of my friends are having the same issue and they won't acknowledge it. So PLEASE contact them.
In the mean time I am using Flickr on Opera. It's the format before the most recent change and so much easier. It might be worth it to download Opera to use just for Flickr.

It's fun to be able to give you a mission, Jen! As I've been given missions from you shots before.

How do you e-mail Flickr? I was looking for a contact us type link, but I didn't find any.
ETA: I think I found a way. I'm off to do that before doing my update. Is your issue with copying the code to share to the boards?

Hi Tina,
It is Elsa's mom, Carol. Her name has been Elsa since before she was even born. It used to be a unique name, no longer though. At first we were so excited about the character sharing her name, I am less excited now that I have met several baby Elsas this summer.

I am enjoying this report and have read some of your other ones,too. We are so excited about our trip in 30 days!

Hi Carol! I wasn't sure if you wanted me to use your name. ;) It is too funny about Elsa's name. It will be unusual for children her age, but not for kids a few years younger. I remember talking to the other Elsa at church's mother. She had named her daughter before the movie came out too, and she said the same thing.

You will have a lovely time! I am looking forward to hearing about it! I'm sure Elsa will mention it to me when she comes home, most of the children at church think of me as the Disney lady.

Hello Tina! I'm joining your trip report. I'm dying to know what your title means. :)

Welcome! The title will be explained later on, don't worry. We had a good laugh out of it for sure!!

I am planning my very first trip to WDW with my husband in early 2016. We live in Oregon so it's going to be a long trip! Just for fun I pulled up Google Maps. It's 1900 miles from where you live. 3000 miles from where we live. Gah! I'm still in the stage where I don't know for sure where I want to stay, or even for how many days. I'm thinking 10 days but not sure. Considering either POR or CBR. It's so fun to dream and plan. :goodvibes

And your first trip! Wow! I would love to redo my first trip! :goodvibes Not going to happen I guess. LOL You are definitely farther than I am, that's for sure, but I think I'm farther from Disneyland.

I've stayed at POR twice and love it, but I've never been to CBR. It's on my list though because I want to stay everywhere! You will see quite a few POR pictures later on in the TR.

Glad to hear you had an uneventful trip. You and Princess's nails are very cute. One of my biggest fears is a flying insect getting trapped in my hair and buzzing. LOL. It's way too early for Princess to be tired of pictures. You haven't even gotten there yet! :rotfl:

Thanks, I really liked the nails. Yeah, I can see why you wanted want to have an insect in your hair. I used to hide under the table at my grandmother's house when bats got in because I was scared THEY'd get stuck in my hair!

Your "real" camera takes fantastic pictures. Really enjoying them. The resort pix you have so far are awesome. I grew up in Southern California so I'm not as enamored with palm trees as you are. LOL. There is a guy down the street with a dead palm tree in his lawn. I feel like telling him "dude, this is Oregon....you can't grow palm trees here.....what were you thinking?"

Thanks! As you can probably tell, I REALLY love to take pictures! Ew! A DEAD palm tree! Gross, get rid of that thing! I hope he cleans that up soon.

I love the artwork inside the food court. Those old timey Disney cartoons are great! I've heard a lot about the Disney chicken nuggets. Can't wait to try them.

It's such a fun food court! You'll hear more about the nuggets later on, they're one of my staples. LOL

Thumbs up for dancing! :thumbsup2 I'm so sorry you lost your wallet. That must've been very stressful for you. But glad it got turned into L&F right away. The WoD store looks great. Love your pix, especially the Pirates ones.

Oh the WOD store is AMAZING! It is the biggest Disney store and has many, many items and different rooms. It's my favorite store in the whole world!

I am joining in, your pictures are so nice and clear, love that. My daughter is the same age as princess and we love going to Disney!

Welcome! Thanks, I try to only share the better ones. ;) Except for the cell pictures because I can't control that. LOL

I'm glad you and your daughter love going to Disney. I hope if I'm ever blessed with kids that they love Disney too!

After the WoD store, I think we went towards TrenD because I thought MAYBE Princess would find something more interesting in there. Nope,

So we wandered in to the Co-op as it was connected! (Right? Now I'm doubting my memory!)

The customized cell phone cases look fun, but pricey! You can make them at Walmart for a lot less.

from raw-6381
by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

The cases are made right there.

from raw-6382

from raw-6383

I love the colorful dishes! They are a little too hard to get home though. LOL

from raw-6384

from raw-6385

from raw-6387

from raw-6388

I got distracted and wandered away from everyone else. It's too easy for me to enjoy myself while in a Disney store.

from raw-6389

from raw-6390

Once I found the others, we went back to TrenD.

from raw-6392

from raw-6394

from raw-6395

from raw-6396

from raw-6397

At that point, it started to downpour outside! It was unbelievable. Unfortunately, I had decided to leave my camera bag in the room and just take my camera with me. I'm all, "No, I can't go outside!" So I bought a poncho. While putting it on to protect my camera, a woman came inside and was carrying her shoes. I told her that was a great idea! I was wearing my Mickey crocs and the material they are kind of shrink a little bit when they get wet. I couldn't wear them outside in ankle deep water, so I took them off and carried them under my poncho too.

This is another time that I wish I had my sister's pictures already! She took a few pictures of Princess and I running or standing in the rain, me barefeet! So imagine two people, one adult and one teen, running and splashing in the rain. I was carrying my shoes in one hand and my camera in the other. The water splashed all around as I hopped and jumped and we laughed like crazy! It was nice, warm, Florida rain, so it was great for me. I don't mind warm rain. I just don't like being cold, so I don't like going in to the A/C after being out in the rain.

Princess and I had watched a few videos about the create your own rice crispy treat, so we were planning to do that.

from raw-6399

from raw-6400

We got a little silly while waiting.

from raw-6401

from raw-6402

I think P got milk chocolate, butterfingers and milk chocolate.

from raw-6403

I got milk chocolate, oreos and milk chocolate. That's what I always get! I think I took a picture of it later when I tried it. It was good.

We ran through the giant puddles and the rain to Earl of Sandwich and we got some supper. We were able to grab a table outside to avoid sitting wet in the air conditioning.

I was able to get my usual, the ham and swiss. I just love that sandwich.

Another of my sisters saw this picture the other day and said it looked like the sandwich was sticking it's tongue out at me!

from raw-6405

After supper, we decided to take the bus back to the resort. I know we did not take long because I was really grateful for the good bus mojo, especially on their first day taking the Disney buses! I didn't want them to wait and then think it was always bad.

The sandwich looks really good, we have never eaten there, we do love going in the Goofy candy shoppe! Yummy. We will have to make our own Rice Krispie treats like you did. We will be there in November this year yippee.

Yes, I had the same issues as you. the code kept saying restricted and I would have to keep refreshing. I have heard many others having this problem too.

Yum...that sandwich looks great.I kind of had a plan to go there on my weekend trip, but I got in too late and never made it to DTD.

Nothing wrong with playing in the rain anywhere. But in Disney, it's mandatory I think.

OK, that mirror is odd. How is it doing whatever it is it's doing? I've obviously seen stretch mirrors before, but this one is weird.

Those stores you went to have so many fun things to look at! It would be so easy to drop a fortune in there!

Boy does that sandwich look good! I hope you ate your supper before your rice crispy treat, young lady. ;)

Glad you got a bus quickly for the trip home. I have been reading that bus service to and from Downtown Disney can be the pits.

Love all of the merch. There is so much that I'd buy if I could afford it! :)

The rice crispy treat looks so good! And your sandwich does, too. I have yet to try Earl of Sandwich and it's on the list of things I need to do. :)

That stinks that you were caught in the rain, but what a good idea to hold your shoes. :)

Running through the rain barefoot in Downtown Disney sounds like a blast.
I love TrenD! And I could easily spend a fortune there! lol!

The sandwich looks really good, we have never eaten there, we do love going in the Goofy candy shoppe! Yummy. We will have to make our own Rice Krispie treats like you did. We will be there in November this year yippee.

That is my favorite sandwich at EoS, but honestly, it's the only one I've ever had! It is so good. I love the treats at Goofy's candy. So fun and so yummy. Make sure to get a Rice Krispie treat!

Yes, I had the same issues as you. the code kept saying restricted and I would have to keep refreshing. I have heard many others having this problem too.

Yum...that sandwich looks great.I kind of had a plan to go there on my weekend trip, but I got in too late and never made it to DTD.

I hope they fix it. They sent me some things to try, but this is the first time I've actually been on my computer since then. It's been a busy week. (First week of school).

DTD is a mess right now, so it's okay that you missed it! Just get one on your next trip. I'm sure it won't be too, too long for you!

Nothing wrong with playing in the rain anywhere. But in Disney, it's mandatory I think.

OK, that mirror is odd. How is it doing whatever it is it's doing? I've obviously seen stretch mirrors before, but this one is weird.

Playing in the rain can be fun other places, if it's warm rain! LOL

I have no clue about the mirror, but it definitely made us laugh!

Those stores you went to have so many fun things to look at! It would be so easy to drop a fortune in there!

Boy does that sandwich look good! I hope you ate your supper before your rice crispy treat, young lady. ;)

Glad you got a bus quickly for the trip home. I have been reading that bus service to and from Downtown Disney can be the pits.

Yes, it is just a little too easy to spend $$ at Disney. I am the first to admit that I have a problem with that!

I definitely ate as much of the sandwich as I could. ;) I think I may have taken a bite of the treat before bed though.

So very true, sometimes the wait can be forever for a bus, but we were really lucky.

Love all of the merch. There is so much that I'd buy if I could afford it! :)

The rice crispy treat looks so good! And your sandwich does, too. I have yet to try Earl of Sandwich and it's on the list of things I need to do. :)

That stinks that you were caught in the rain, but what a good idea to hold your shoes. :)

I love all the merchandise too. It's so hard not to buy it all, but I would if I could! LOL Be sure to try EoS. For me, I only get there at WDW or now at DL, so it's a Disney treat.

It was fun playing in the rain!

Running through the rain barefoot in Downtown Disney sounds like a blast.
I love TrenD! And I could easily spend a fortune there! lol!

Hee hee hee! I think this is the first trip that I hadn't bought anything at TrenD, but it's so much fun to just look even!

Reading through my notes, it says that Amy tried a bite of her Crispy treat before EoS. LOL It also says that at the time of writing it was 4 days later! HAHAHAHA And I was outside writing because P was having trouble getting up, even knowing that we were heading to Cinderella's Royal Table!!!! I couldn't deal with it, so I had to get outside. LOL I will fill you all in about it on that day, and you'll have to see if she makes it or not.

Pleasantly stuffed, but feeling guilty about not eating all my sandwich, (where was Blanche to share! LOL) we were heading back to the resort. My notes say "Before long, the Royal Family was seeing the Typhoon Lagoon parking lot. No, they weren't! LOL I'm so bad at notes. I keep forgetting. We went straight back to Sports, no other bus stops.

Once we got back, I ran to the room to get my passport so I could pick up my wallet.

from raw-6406

I did snap a few shots on the way. Must have been lightening in the area as the pool was not open.

from raw-6409

It did not look like the rain was quite done yet.

from raw-6410

I left the camera in the room, got the safe key from the others and got my passport. I left my poncho in the room, but wore my sandals and my Mickey rain jacket. Our luggage was in the room by then, so that was nice. I was happy to have the sandals.

I did take my cell though, to take a few pics.

It was starting to rain a little again.

20140721_183332

I picked up my wallet, and the girl was very thorough, checking out the cards to see if the name matched etc. I guess I am glad she did. The only thing that I thought MIGHT have been missing was my driver's license. I was sure I'd brought it. I hadn't. LOL It was home, so that's good.

It was quite a downpour at that point, so I decided to wait and browse the gift shop a little instead of swimming to my room!

I took a lot of pictures of things I thought I'd like to buy. They are on Flickr, but I don't think the quality is very good, so I won't bother posting them here.

I think out of all the items I took pictures of, the only one I bought was the popcorn! LOL

I wanted a new bathing suit.

20140721_184924

I asked for a bag for my wallet, phone and passport because it was so wet.

Can you see how wet it was?

20140721_185201

So I went back in and took some pictures of the food menus and the food in the quick grab area.

20140721_185256

Again there are more on Flickr.

After that, I went back to the room, running through ankle deep puddles again! I got back, soaked through, (I guess that rain jacket is not water proof) with black feet from the straps of my sandals! I had gone a different way and found the playground, so I was telling myself to take a picture of it later.

I decided to get cleaned up and ready for bed. P put my hair into two French braids. I didn't sleep all that well, it's not easy for me to get used to sleeping in the same room as someone else, especially sharing a bed. I was in Disney though, so it was okay!

Day one summary: Fun day, but I would need to get some shopping done WITHOUT the Princess. LOL

We hadn't set the alarm because we were tired, and we figured we'd be awake anyways. We hadn't needed it. I was up before the others, or at least the majority, so I went out with my camera to get some more shots to share with the Dis. I stuck pretty close to our room though.

from raw-6413

from raw-6414

That's the moon.

from raw-6416

Vending machine on our floor.

from raw-6420

The ice machine was right beside it.

from raw-6421

from raw-6422

The slugs in Florida are so giant.

from raw-6424

All I could think about was never walking in the grass bare feet in Florida, and then about Mrs. R, another kindergarten teacher, telling me about the breathing holes on the slugs. I wasn't going to get down and check them out.

from raw-6425

from raw-6426

I saw some Disney bunnies!

from raw-6427

from raw-6428

I really love these guys, so I took some different shots around of them.

from raw-6429

from raw-6430

from raw-6431

from raw-6432

from raw-6434

from raw-6436

from raw-6437

from raw-6438

Can you see Donald in the background?

from raw-6440

from raw-6442

from raw-6443

from raw-6444

from raw-6445

from raw-6446

Continuing with the pictures of the courtyard in front of our room:

from raw-6447

from raw-6448

from raw-6449

from raw-6450

from raw-6451

from raw-6453

from raw-6458

At that point I went back to the room to see if the others were ready. I was definitely getting hungry! I am a breakfast eater. I have been known to eat breakfast before going out to breakfast!

Here are my niece's shoes. I really like them! Her father's sister made them for her. Well, she dyed them for her.

from raw-6459

She was grumpy looking, but ready to go and playing on her phone.

from raw-6461

I couldn't remember if I'd taken a wide shot of the room. So I took a messy one.

from raw-6462

Dumbo photobombed my shot!

from raw-6464

Finally everyone was ready to go down to breakfast!

from raw-6465

It really wasn't all that long, less than an hour between my first shot and leaving for bk.

The others were kind of surprised with how close All Star Music was. I'm not sure why we went that way. We get using different paths each time we went to our room, for at least the first few days.

from raw-6466

from raw-6467

Here is the playground.

from raw-6468

from raw-6469

Sigh!

from raw-6470

Inside, I took some pictures of the menus. Partly for my memory and partly for the Disboards.

from raw-6471

The fruit looked lovely.

from raw-6472

What would my first Disney breakfast be?

Made Fresh!

from raw-6473

from raw-6474

from raw-6475

Kid's meal: Mickey Waffles!!!

from raw-6476

Oh, I just love them!

from raw-6477

I got a refillable mug, length of stay, so that it would be good for 14 days. It was fine to use at any resort, but the main thing to me was that it would be good at POR too!

from raw-6479

The food court was not overly crowded at that time of the morning.

from raw-6482

from raw-6483

from raw-6484

Her shoes match her shirt...

from raw-6485

We walked yet a different way back to the room to drop off my mug and to brush our teeth.

from raw-6486

I loved the different colors on the buildings in this area.

from raw-6488

from raw-6489

Princess had wanted to have her picture taken in each set of stairwells.

from raw-6490

Note what her shirt says... oops, you can't see! It says Prince Edward Island.

from raw-6491

I have a picture like this from the yoyo stairs at Pop.

from raw-6492

Years ago, I'd had a dream about being at the All Star Resorts and the food court was upstairs near some big bleachers. Seeing these brought it all back! It was like a deja vu moment.

from raw-6493

I was getting excited to go! The only thing slowing me down was taking pictures.

from raw-6494

See all the colors on the walls?

from raw-6497

from raw-6499

Hey, Jen, I think Flickr seems to be fixed! I am scared to say it in case I jinx it!

from raw-6500

We really took some weird paths sometimes!

from raw-6501

from raw-6502

from raw-6505

from raw-6506

Oh we're going DOWN the stairs here, so we must be heading to the bus stop.

from raw-6507

from raw-6509

Oh the palm trees!

from raw-6510

More people seemed out and about then.

from raw-6511

We liked this interesting rock or driftwood.

from raw-6512

These little details were fun too.

from raw-6513

from raw-6514

from raw-6515

I should try to photoshop my shadow out of this picture.

from raw-6516

from raw-6517

I didn't feel the need to go in, I was on my way to Animal Kingdom for our first park day!

from raw-6518 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

We were not first in line, but I was feeling grateful that we were close to AK. I'm an opening and closing kinda gal. I like to be there super early to have less lines and then leave for a bit (depending on the heat) and then head back in the evening. It was only around 8:15, but you never know how long you have to wait for the bus. When I want to be there for opening, I try to be in line 1 hour before the park opens.... or on my first ever visit to AK, arrive at the park at least one hour before park opening! Hahahaha

from raw-6520

from raw-6522

from raw-6523

We continued our good bus mojo, as we only waited about 5 minutes for the bus!

from raw-6525

I gave Princess my bag to hold. It was easier since I was standing.

from raw-6527

I am trying to remember if we went to the other All Stars. I don't think so because I checked my first picture in AK and it was only 10 minutes later.

I better go now, I should edit some more pictures and then try to get some sleep! It's early, but I took some family pictures for a friend and I would like to finish them soon. By the time I'm done, I will need to go straight to bed! LOL

Just getting in and caught up. Great report so far.

Once again thank you for your generous donations for the Give Kids The World fundraiser/DIS meet.

Glad you got your wallet back, that must have been frightening. We stayed at Sports a couple of times back when the boys were small.

Looking forward to reading more.

OMG I forgot about the wallet. Good thing you didn't, lol.

Glad the girl was thorough. You wouldn't want someone to claim it that wasn't you. I remember when I lost mine I couldn't even remember the colour (it was pretty new). I just said that there is a driver's license in it with a picture of me!! Thankfully, that worked.

Ahhh, early morning is just so pretty and quiet.

Don't worry... first breakfast is the most important meal of the day. :thumbsup2

Haha, you sure do get a lot of pictures in before leaving for the park.

Just getting in and caught up. Great report so far.

Once again thank you for your generous donations for the Give Kids The World fundraiser/DIS meet.

Glad you got your wallet back, that must have been frightening. We stayed at Sports a couple of times back when the boys were small.

Looking forward to reading more.

Hey! Welcome!!! And no problem... Totally thank YOU for doing all your hard work organizing the event! I don't think I really understood what GTKTW was until you started advertising the fundraiser.

What? The boys were small at one point? CRAZY!!!

OMG I forgot about the wallet. Good thing you didn't, lol.

Glad the girl was thorough. You wouldn't want someone to claim it that wasn't you. I remember when I lost mine I couldn't even remember the colour (it was pretty new). I just said that there is a driver's license in it with a picture of me!! Thankfully, that worked.
Haha, no I didn't forget about the wallet, just like you hadn't forgotten about your own wallet. I felt the same way, I'd rather she be thorough than give my wallet to someone else! If I knew for sure my DL was in it, I might have been able to do that. LOL

Ahhh, early morning is just so pretty and quiet.

It was, and there were tour groups around too.

Don't worry... first breakfast is the most important meal of the day. :thumbsup2

:rotfl2:

Haha, you sure do get a lot of pictures in before leaving for the park.

Some days! Especially when I'm waiting around for others... ::yes::

OOPS! I forgot to tell you the opinions of breakfast! Can you guess mine? I loved my Mickey Waffles!!! The Q enjoyed her oatmeal and some green tea that she enjoyed from the Halifax hotel to compensate for the measly breakfast there! The K got a breakfast platter I think... maybe, but I know he didn't particularly like the breakfast potatoes. The P got cereal, using the milk that came with my kids meal and I got something in my mug.

We got off the bus at Animal Kingdom and I couldn't wait to get in there! The only problem was that the park was still not open!

As you know, sometimes I take pictures, just for the feelings that I get... like here, I really feel like I just got off the bus and I'm heading in to the park! Seeing the people and the sign and the pavement really help that feeling for me.

from raw-6528

HURRY UP!!!

from raw-6529

Can't you just see me hopping all the way along?

from raw-6530

from raw-6532

from raw-6533

from raw-6534

from raw-6535

Before the park opened, I got in line at Guest Services to ask about my memory maker, to see if I needed a lanyard or do anything to have it connected. They "didn't think so." I can't remember if I just checked my DME on my cell or something, but it was all connected. That was a relief.

Soon we scanned our way into the parks and had no issues at all! So far so good: Good bus mojo and good MB mojo!

I had so many things that I wanted to do! We did have a few FP+ set up for all of us (although the Queen would likely skip out on some of them!)

from raw-6539

from raw-6540

I can totally feel the bounce in my step as I look at these pictures again. I am such a dork! Hahahaha

from raw-6542

from raw-6543

Eugh! Jen the Flickr issue is back....

from raw-6544

from raw-6546

from raw-6547

I was just taking pictures of the whole walk. Sometimes I do that.

Since we had a FP+ for the Safari at 9:40, we were heading straight for Everest. We had a later FP+ for it, but I knew the P would want to ride it more than once.

from raw-6548

from raw-6549

I love how peaceful Animal Kingdom can look sometimes. It's odd to think that the mountain in this picture is a roller coaster.

from raw-6551

from raw-6552

I wanted to get a picture of a kid on this next to the sign that says no climbing. I am a stickler for rules, I can't help it. I have always been like that, but I think it's the teacher in me. Teaching has been in my blood forever (I first said I wanted to be a teacher in grade one, so I was either 5 or barely 6.)

from raw-6553

I think I got some shots of things that a lot of people haven't seen.

from raw-6553

from raw-6557

We're almost there!!!

from raw-6558

from raw-6560

The princess says "FIVE minutes, LET'S GO!!!"

from raw-6561

Any guesses as to how many times we'd get on? No cheating and checking out my flickr page!

Hmmm, hearing "I think" at Guest services is not the most reassuring thing. :laughing:

Oh yes, the only only proper thing to do to start an Animal Kingdom day is Everest. No exceptions!!

I'm glad that the CM was thorough about checking out your credentials before handing over your wallet!

Love your pictures of the ducks on the tennis court. And it's OK that they are wet because.....well they're ducks!

Look at those pretty decorations on the sorbet. Nice touch, Disney.

I never used to like sleeping with other people in a hotel or whatever because I am a horrible snorer. But for the last 10 years I've been using a CPAP machine. Turns out I have sleep apnea! So now I just have to worry about looking like a robot while I sleep. :laughing:

Wow you got up and started taking pictures before the crack of dawn. I laughed that you took a picture of the vending machine and the ice machine. Whatever snack was in B2 must've been awesome because it's sold out. :lmao:

So get this...in Oregon they have these super huge slugs that have sort of a leopard pattern. First time I saw one I screamed in fright. hahaha!

Awwww Disney bunnies are so much cuter than run-of-the-mill bunnies. :love:

I wonder how many tennis balls would fit in that giant Spalding container/stairwell?

Princess's custom shoes *are* pretty neat, and nice combo with the tie-dyed shirt! Now you need to take her picture while she's eating a tye-dyed cheesecake. LOL

I appreciate your honesty in showing what the room looks like 10 mins after one moves in. Messy! LOL. And Dumbo looks like he's got a secret...

I am a breakfast lover as well. I love me a good breakfast buffet! I can't wait to try my first Mickey Waffle. :woohoo: Look at that lady "supervising" that man making the waffles. That is some serious business. No time for smiling!

Those seashell imprints in the concrete are really neat. And yes, your resort is very vibrant and colorful.

You are pretty serious about rope drop! That seems they way to go to get one step ahead of the crowds. But I know how lazy I am and how much I love to sleep in. haha!

Your early morning pictures of AK so far are gorgeous. I'm going to guess you rode EE 4 times. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter