Something About Nothing ... #12

Lynne- hope you're having sweets and relaxing to celebrate the National Lazy & Smores days!! :thumbsup2Sounds like a plan now that work is done!! I'm on pet sitting duty this weekend as my sister is out of town. After that, dinner and some of those sweets and relaxing!!:) And maybe a sip of wine!

eaa424d29f480cb650fcb7b3f56fab37.jpg

Buffalo chicken, though plain for little one, and home made fries. Yeah, easy meal. My DB gave me 20 pounds of freshly cut up chicken breasts. Froze all but 3 pounds. Guess I will be making chicken chili or chicken something or other. No was not from the neighbor.

B-Late'd Burfdaze wishes to KeY! :bday:

Mac...Quit playin' hookie! :crazy2:

Went to buy two new IPads at the Apple store today to take advantage of the "Tax-Free Holiday" here in TX. Joke was on me..."Computers" excluded...(Even though the told me on the phone that they were on the program!) Krapheadz. >:(

Might make a "last-minute", quick trip to Orlando Sunday or Monday...I've got a "plan" up my sleeve... :magnify:

Love Buffalo chicken, Lynne! You always have such yummy dinners and they come together fast!! :thumbsup2

Buckeev- Any plan that includes a trip to Orlando sounds divine!:)

Winding down with a glass of wine and some tv! Been a busy week- making it an early night!!

db7a618382f82d0f8406f8b7244c9fdb.jpg

Last edited:
B-Late'd Burfdaze wishes to KeY! :bday:

Mac...Quit playin' hookie! :crazy2:

Went to buy two new IPads at the Apple store today to take advantage of the "Tax-Free Holiday" here in TX. Joke was on me..."Computers" excluded...(Even though the told me on the phone that they were on the program!) Krapheadz. >:(

Might make a "last-minute", quick trip to Orlando Sunday or Monday...I've got a "plan" up my sleeve... :magnify:

Nice to see you post buckeev!!!!

Youse is missed when you don't...…..

Like the sound of your plan!!! Good luck with the trip plans.....you certainly deserve it!!!! Keep us updated...…..reminded me I need a new Ipad…….I have two but one got a bug.....long story!!! Also could be doing with a new laptop...…...gotta love shopping for electronics :badpc:

Yep, Saturday again...……

trying to decide if we want to drive 2 hours to a friends house tonight for a get together......stay over and come home tomorrow...….or just not go. Think we are veering towards not going....will see them on the 26th anyway! Going to have to find Mexican sombrero`s and some outfit style things.....not full fancy dress, but enough to see we are supposed to be at a Mexican night...….thinking of getting Tom a full Mexican look moustache...…..:rotfl:

Lazy day ahead.....got up and planned to watch the Solar Probe rocket launch this morning, turns out it is delayed 24 hours...…..will watch again tomorrow.

May wander round to village pub for a quick drink this afternoon...…...looks to be a lovely day....although this morning when I was hanging out my washing around 8am, it had a definite autumn feel already......fairly chilly. Beautiful now though...…..

Have a great Saturday...…...

Good Afternoon, Schumi. Hehe, I can see Tom with a big mustache. Not ready for Fall yet. Overcast, but still warm. We will most likely see rain.

Ooh, fire whistle just went off. Fire truck or two will be heard shorty. We are about two blocks or so from our local fire house. Yep, hear them now.

It is 5 o’clock somewhere, hope you are enjoying some wine or other now, or a bit later.

Me, yep tea. Kids are still in sleep mode, DH went to finish some stuff, so nice and quiet morning so far. Will wake little one up around 9, as we need to get some errands done for her.

Super sized Saturday to all the homies. May this find you in good spirits and good health. Well wishes sent to those homies in need, like Wendy and Mac and Robo, and those I am blanking on now. Mummy dust with those well wishes.

Wine has been opened here already...…...well as you say Lynne,

Sipping slowly though...…...we have a long day of nothing ahead of us...…..:D

Housework, laundry and even a little gardening has been done...….time to chill...…..

Hope you have a good day too Lynne...…...

Morning Sans family :wave2:.

04F2608E-657F-4281-AFC0-C215FC440B3F.jpeg

Mac hope you are feeling better today.

A74A3CCE-E21E-4A53-9AEE-3D3B593571E5.gif

I actually knew a Nurse who kinda looked like this. She was an old Army Nurse. She was very gruff, but the patients loved her. I did to. She was one of a kind.

3647EEE7-8D34-436F-BF5D-60E309420BF0.jpeg

Wendy sending get well wishes

C53FBBD6-10D5-4BBE-82EB-ED500D7D5C3F.gif

0A68586F-CD52-475B-AAD2-7F6046AE8B5F.jpeg

A6C3A9E1-FCC1-43FB-97CD-13ABD52092D3.jpeg

Super sized Saturday to all the homies. May this find you in good spirits and good health. Well wishes sent to those homies in need, like Wendy and Mac and Robo, and those I am blanking on now. Mummy dust with those well wishes.

Lynne you are so sweet.....I know you must be excited about your upcoming trip.

Happy Sunshine Saturday Sans Family8-)...Well I hope it is for you we our rainy and cold here in CT:crazy2:.

We play pokemon go with the teens and have fun and today is one of our favorite pokemon's community day. We will head to the park in the rain and sit in our SUV and catch them:D.

Six Flags was fun but very hot! I won't complain since I hate winter. Yesterday was drive the teens around day then supper. We also played card games.

Yes anytime anyone is in CT and would love to stop by for dinner my home is always open:goodvibes. I take after my Italian grandmother though you can't leave the table without at least 3 plates:P

I hope everyone has a great weekend, stay safe and for all the sans sickies I hope you feel better soon:D

Thank you homies for the kind thoughts for me

I’m out of bed today and trying to move around some

I’ll try to return when I can think of something useful to say

.thinking of getting Tom a full Mexican look moustache...…..:rotfl:

Sounds fun!:laughing:

Me, yep tea. Kids are still in sleep mode, DH went to finish some stuff, so nice and quiet morning so far. Will wake little one up around 9, as we need to get some errands done for her.

Hope you get all your errands done Lynne!!

I actually knew a Nurse who kinda looked like this. She was an old Army Nurse. She was very gruff, but the patients loved her. I did to. She was one of a kind.

I bet she was a sweetheart behind that serious face!! I know someone like that. He's a big guy with a long beard and can look pretty rough- but the absolute sweetest person I know!:)

Yes anytime anyone is in CT and would love to stop by for dinner my home is always open:goodvibes. I take after my Italian grandmother though you can't leave the table without at least 3 plates:P

I wish our drives down to Florida took us that far east so I could stop by and visit you - and all the cats!:cat:

Thank you homies for the kind thoughts for me

I’m out of bed today and trying to move around some

I’ll try to return when I can think of something useful to say
:)

:) Yay! Glad you're up and around!!

Pet sitting my sister's cats is going well!! She's enjoying time in Orlando, actually! My niece lives there and they took my mom down to visit. My niece and her DH have six children! My mom so enjoys seeing them!:love:

Nice to see you posting Mac..........keep resting though.....will do you the world of good!!

Bobbie, your home sounds like a lot of fun!! I miss the days when we had all the lads around.......

I love my friends!!! Just had a lovely couple of hours round at our village pub.........we had just opened the wine here when I got a text saying the usual suspects were in the lounge of our local and we should come round for a quick drink........we wandered around and they surprised me with a friends we hadn’t seen in around 7 years who are still living out in the UAE.........it was so lovely to see them all again.......

Spent a lovely couple of hours, but they had to go see family as it’s a fairly short visit, but was so glad to have seen them at all.......had no clue.......when she walked in with her husband and kids I almost screamed!!!

Think we took a thousand pictures!!! Kids have really changed in that time.

They did giggle they were glad to find we weren’t in Orlando!!! Lol........they knows us so well!!! Nice couple of hours........

So tonight is last Potter movie and wine.

Morning Sans family :wave2:.

View attachment 342988

Mac hope you are feeling better today.

View attachment 342992

View attachment 342986

Wendy sending get well wishes

View attachment 342987

View attachment 342990

View attachment 342991

Lynne you are so sweet.....I know you must be excited about your upcoming trip.

Robo your nurse meme looks like a school dentist we had at primary school.........and no one liked her!!!

Imagine a 5 year old walking in to that!!! She hated kids as well........

I have no memory of it, but apparently I bit her! Goodness knows why........but she was terrifying.........

Heading out to do some errands and continue on with my pet sitting duties! My sister has a pool so why not enjoy that while I'm keeping the cats company!! We should all relax on a Saturday!!:thumbsup2

amazing-funny-saturday-memes-ahh-weekend-funny-cat-meme-funny-saturday-memes.jpg

Oh how hard is it to watch poor Snape die again...........:sad:

Can’t do it........have to keep busy at that bit..........

Poltergeist coming up........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter