Something About Nothing ... #12

Oh, you know it is going to be one of these days. Laptop has been saying welcome with that annoying circle for the last half hour. I may have to do a executive decision to hard turn it off and try again. Sigh.

And so, a Tuesday is here. And Mac is going to do her weekly Taco Bell run. Yes, Taco Tuesday is here. And I have to say, yes, we do have Rattlesnake fries. Never noticed that before. I guess since they brought the fries back for this “limited time”, all are enjoying those again.

Okay, done on my phone.

Gotta see what the issue is. And yes car, it could be icy out, we did get to freezing temps last night, but is dry and clear. Quick commute, and time for tea. Later homies. Stay well.

upload_2019-3-12_6-40-57.jpeg or upload_2019-3-12_6-41-59.jpeg, guess if was a cat one, Mac would buy it. LOL

Sending one to Captain Marvel:
images
. Yep, tacos are here. But,
images
.::yes::

Oh, and if you are keeping count. Laptop took 40 minutes to boot up. Late lunch or early dinner, see ya later coworker meal today. Will remind the kids once again, if they want dinner, up to them. Though since I grocery shopped on Sunday, I am sure there is going to be, there's nothing good to eat. Teen and Adult kids. Sigh. And yes, they do now how to cook, and bake.

And yeah, Charade, can't fix lazy, either. That is so frustrating. I hope your office has one less person, soon. Husband needs to find another job.

:music:::yes::

Taco Tuesday is here. And I have to say, yes, we do have Rattlesnake fries

Just can't bring myself to try any food with rattlesnake in the title!! Jalapenos are too hot for me, too!!

Lynne- Hope your computer starts to cooperate!! :)

Robo- nice beach pic!!:)

Charade- hope today is a better day at work.:) Your boss seems trying at times!

Happy Tuesday all!! Warming up here!! Snow is pretty much melted. But it looks like the weekend beings the temps back down in the 30s! But still above freezing, so I guess that's not too bad!!

:wave2: to all my friends here!! Have a great day!!

Think Spring!!!

tenor.gif

Quick good morning. Cat woke me up at 5:00 and it took me over an hour to get back to sleep. By then it was almost time to get up for the day.

No taco Tuesday for me, although I will have a burrito for lunch. Last night we had supper at a local Mexican restaurant. They were doing a fundraiser for the theater department at B’s school. We rarely ever eat there, so I was unfamiliar with the menu. I ordered a burrito and it was huge. I ate half and took the rest home.

Lynne - The really annoying part about the office is that boss’ husband is actually retired. He just “helps” around the office. I have asked her to let me do the jobs he does, but she won’t had them over to me. I think he would be happy if she would retire too and spend more time at home with him. I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

Good morning :coffee:

Love the minions Robo :laughing:

I may have to have a cheat day and try those Rattlesnake fries...how can you go wrong with fries, cheese and steak?

We had a great time last night and the dinner was so good...we all tried a bit of everything at the hibachi place since there were 6 of us...sushi, hibachi steak, shrimp and chicken and the coconut ice cream for dessert....oops I guess I've already had my cheat day :blush:

It was almost like being in high school again with all 6 of us packed into Trey's Corolla...good thing there were 3 skinny people in the back seat with me :rotfl:

I hear a loud meow outside my window...sounds like the cats are fighting again so I guess I'll go check on them.

Have a wonderful day everyone :flower1:

Slow day at work today. I just finished my burrito, but I’m still hungry. Thankfully we are having an early supper tonight. B has a band concert tonight. They will be performing the music that they played for district concert band assessment last week. They got all superiors.

Tonight I should be getting more information about the Orlando trip in April. I have they have an itinerary.

Oh, you know it is going to be one of these days. Laptop has been saying welcome with that annoying circle for the last half hour. I may have to do a executive decision to hard turn it off and try again. Sigh.
The circle of death, ugh!

Happy Tuesday all!! Warming up here!! Snow is pretty much melted. But it looks like the weekend beings the temps back down in the 30s! But still above freezing, so I guess that's not too bad!!

:wave2: to all my friends here!! Have a great day!!

Think Spring!!!
Supposed to go up to 45 here today! Snow finally starting to melt!

Quick good morning. Cat woke me up at 5:00 and it took me over an hour to get back to sleep. By then it was almost time to get up for the day

Lynne - The really annoying part about the office is that boss’ husband is actually retired. He just “helps” around the office. I have asked her to let me do the jobs he does, but she won’t had them over to me. I think he would be happy if she would retire too and spend more time at home with him. I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
I miss my cat! But they have no problem waking us up when they want something lol! You’re really between a Rock and a hard place at work.

Morning Sans family :wave2:

It’s Avalon Beach......we have a lot of beaches to choose from here, but this one is my favorite.

Morning :wave:Lynne, Charade, Pattyw, MAC, Keisha, Schumi, Tink, Ckmiles, Sue, Tygerlilly, Monykalyn and all our Sans family.
Morning! The beach looks beautiful! It’s in Ft Pierce? One day I’m going to have to do more exploring going up the coast from Deerfield to Orlando. We spent a couple of days at Cocoa Beach a few times, and sometimes go to St Pete. But think the closest I’ve come to Avalon is the Turnpike stop at St Lucie lo! One of these days we’re going to do a beach crawl up the coast to Orlando.

Good morning all! Cloudy, overcast day here but temps are finally warming up! Nothing on the agenda today! Staying home. Laundry. Fun stuff! Lol.

I hear a loud meow outside my window...sounds like the cats are fighting again so I guess I'll go check on them.

Oh no! Hope all is well with the kitties!:cat:

Tonight I should be getting more information about the Orlando trip in April

It's getting close!!:goodvibes

One of these days we’re going to do a beach crawl up the coast to Orlando.

Beach crawl sounds fun!! I've only visited Cocoa Beach, Deerfield Beach , & Hollywood Beach on the east coast. West coast we've done St. Pete, & Siesta Key. Lots more to explore!:thumbsup2

Overwhelmed with paperwork!!:scared: I really cannot wait until I get all these year end financials done!!

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon!

Oh no! Hope all is well with the kitties!:cat:

It's getting close!!:goodvibes

Beach crawl sounds fun!! I've only visited Cocoa Beach, Deerfield Beach , & Hollywood Beach on the east coast. West coast we've done St. Pete, & Siesta Key. Lots more to explore!:thumbsup2

Overwhelmed with paperwork!!:scared: I really cannot wait until I get all these year end financials done!!

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon!
Key West is fun too!

Sue after I read one of your posts, many sweet and non sweet memories came back to me

My mom was one of ten kids in her family
Her 3 brothers moved to St Lucie, Fort Pierce and Cocoa Beach back in the late 60’s when they left Indiana

Family vacations for us was to pile in for those families some early years in August
Always a grand time to play with our cousins

Adults had the bedrooms and kids had the living room floor
It was fun times

Family all lived in the Mt Carmel area for all prior years and that was a much more shorter drive for us
We could handle being in a car for an hour + when we were kids than going out of state

When my brothers and I got older, the folks left us at home when they went to see Mt Carmel/Indiana family

We were fine handling 3 days alone at home and never skipped school

(The fear of the consequences were too great
Lol)

Looks like most in the sans have had great improvements in weather!
Break out the suntan lotion...jk

Tried to read back to see who is next for Orlando vacations
Is it pattyw the next one to go?
We also have charade and Sue coming up for trips

Schumi is there now and must be having a blast as she hasn’t popped in much here
Hope she is soaking up the rays and closing the parks down

I’ve got more weeks in the boot and will never again run into a door again
Cats enjoy having more time with me but most of it is them sleeping on my chest
Never realized they practically sleep 15 hours a day

Later homies !

Sue after I read one of your posts, many sweet and non sweet memories came back to me

My mom was one of ten kids in her family
Her 3 brothers moved to St Lucie, Fort Pierce and Cocoa Beach back in the late 60’s when they left Indiana

Family vacations for us was to pile in for those families some early years in August
Always a grand time to play with our cousins

Adults had the bedrooms and kids had the living room floor
It was fun times

Family all lived in the Mt Carmel area for all prior years and that was a much more shorter drive for us
We could handle being in a car for an hour + when we were kids than going out of state

When my brothers and I got older, the folks left us at home when they went to see Mt Carmel/Indiana family

We were fine handling 3 days alone at home and never skipped school

(The fear of the consequences were too great
Lol)

Looks like most in the sans have had great improvements in weather!
Break out the suntan lotion...jk

Tried to read back to see who is next for Orlando vacations
Is it pattyw the next one to go?
We also have charade and Sue coming up for trips

Schumi is there now and must be having a blast as she hasn’t popped in much here
Hope she is soaking up the rays and closing the parks down

I’ve got more weeks in the boot and will never again run into a door again
Cats enjoy having more time with me but most of it is them sleeping on my chest
Never realized they practically sleep 15 hours a day

Later homies !
Always fun looking back at those childhood memories. My cousins and I still look back and laugh at them.

Hi :car: busy day and off to bring Liv to an appointment. Thanks for the well wishes and yes the chiropractor is helping a bit. The weather is still cool here but better. There was lots of sun today :yay:.

After reading taco bell Tuesday had to have a quesadilla :teeth:.

Mac glad the cats are enjoying her company at home more :goodvibes but sad about the boot!!

Lynne hope the computer gets fixed!:thumbsup2

Patty glad it is warming up for you. Too bad you can't have a fire with your paper work to keep you warm:p

Tink glad your feeling better to post.

Robo thanks for the minions, love starting with them:thumbsup2. Glad you enjoyed the beach. I am glad my fellow CT residents were nice!!

Charade sorry about the bosses husband hope it works out but :cool1: countdown to your band trip!

Sue I hope you were able to have some fun with chores:thumbsup2. Hope you get more warm up! Pretty soon we will be able to put on shorts:D

Sorry if I missed anyone I hope everyone has a great day and :wave2: to all the other family!

Another quick drive by.....

Hey Vicki......:wave2: I had 3 rum revivals last night.......:D

Well, went to Disney Springs in first time in 11 years.........and won’t need to go back for another 11 years......that us done.....it was alright but nothing special........

Did have a beautiful lunch in Boathouse.........I’d go back for that and maybe Homecomin’ but glad we saw it.

Had a lovely evening with J’aime Paris last night in Strong Water Bar........good food, company and cocktails, and we chatted the night away!! Such a good evening with a lovely lady.......

Mardi Gras later.......sadly we had such a huge lunch, doubt we’ll have room for food.......for now :rolleyes1

Hope everyone’s good........

Last edited:
Another quick drive by.....

Hey Vicki......:wave2: I had 3 rum revivals last night.......:D

Well, went to Disney Springs in first time in 11 years.........and won’t need to go back for another 11 years......that us done.....it was alright but nothing special........

Did have a beautiful lunch in Boathouse.........I’d go back for that and maybe Homecomin’ but glad we saw it.

Had a lovely evening with J’aime Paris last night in Strong Water Bar........good food, company and cocktails, and we chatted the night away!! Such a good evening with a lovely lady.......

Mardi Gras later.......sadly we had such a huge lunch, doubt we’ll have room for food.......for now :rolleyes1

Hope everyone’s good........
Love Boathouse. And if you enjoy burgers D-Luxe Burger is very good. There’s also a beautiful bakery in Disney Springs - Amorettes. I enjoy walking around, very pretty area.
What is this rum revival of which you speak?

Last edited:
Went to Taco Bell for dinner

They were out of nacho cheese... ugh

And they were out of fries so could not get the rattlesnake fries

Those fries were listed on their outdoor sign so was happy to see this store did have them until we went to the counter to order

Will try again next week for the “limited time offer” for them

Ended up ordering my usual chalupa

Went to Taco Bell for dinner

They were out of nacho cheese... ugh

And they were out of fries so could not get the rattlesnake fries

Those fries were listed on their outdoor sign so was happy to see this store did have them until we went to the counter to order

Will try again next week for the “limited time offer” for them

Ended up ordering my usual chalupa
I think this is the first time I ever heard of a fast food restaurant being out of fries!

Wasn’t very energetic today but did get junk drawer in kitchen cleaned out, lol. And baked oatmeal cookies with pecans and cranraisins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter