Something About Nothing............ #14

View attachment 845573
Crunch time for Easter basket filling time. Almost done. Youngest DS eats little candy, no chocolate. We love him despite his flaws :p he gets gift bag of clothing & gadgets for house I do still hide even the adults’ in the house. Hidden Egg hunt is outside. Do hope they will carry on the family traditions going forward

Those gooey Cadbury eggs pick not a fan of them, most of my kids’ fav. Was happy to see them sold in 16 packs at Sam’s

Jr coming for breakfast. Mr made mistake of going to bank, I gave him part one of a grocery order as Aldi next to it. That particular one has good, fresh produce & froz veg

lol yes, there was a pause here. I’m so sick of fish on Fridays Now hungry for steak. No chance as mr later back at dentist for 2nd crown replacement The patient is nauseous don’t think he will muster more than jello today

Love the cat meme lol

No zoom zoom

Ours back Tuesday. Passes for spring break that is unheard of here

Ditto although I missed here she was ill’s

Hope your boy is doing good today and taking it easy of course!! I do like a good cat or dog meme too!!!

Yes I`m still hearing "no meat on good friday" ringing in my ears from school, so naturally me being me, I eat red meat!! That`s my little rebellion 😈

Cadbury Creme Eggs are nothing like how they used to be, they were one of my favourites but not now, they changed the recipe when they were taken over. They have a creme egg bar that is actually quite nice.....or so I`ve heard......lol......

Kyle doesn`t want us to take him any Easter Eggs till after the marathon.....he`s being so good!!!

Hope your lovely mister is ok, never a fun experience.

Schools are off for two weeks here at Easter. Back in the land of yore when I was at school we had Thursday till Tuesday and I went to Catholic school. I think they go back April 15th this year, crazy amount of holidays.

Not aware mac was ill, she never mentioned anything yesterday????

Hope you`re all doing ok though :)

Weird weather.....sunny, warm-ish, cloudy then cold and very windy again!! Who knows what to wear when one goes out!!!

Visited our friend who is still poorly, she shouldn`t have gone down to their horses yesterday, she looks as though she has gone backwards. Took her some local honey and told her to take that with everything, my go to cure for everything. Her husband made us some lunch again, getting to be a habit, two days in a row, but nice of him.

I`m making lasagne for dinner, usually make it the night before, but it`ll still be lovely, will have that with some salad and freeze the other portion. Will make the cheese sauce before it goes in the oven, don`t like it sitting out for too long before it bakes.

Quiet afternoon cooking in the kitchen is always nice, both of us spend a lot of time in here, especially when it`s turning so miserable outside now, dark clouds are certainly looming.

Tom is snoozing over by the windows, putting the kettle on will wake him I`m sure......that sofa is too comfy!!!

Hello everyone. Sorry I have been AWOL. Between dealing with Medicare and not feeling well for a few days, I just haven’t felt like posting. Thankfully what I thought was going to be a cold (scratchy throat, mild fever) has not turned into anything.
I think we are almost ready to submit Medicare claims. We had to complete forms to send to Medicare in order for them to accept our electronic claims. Here is actual footage of me trying to get our therapists contracted with Medicare.

IMG_0343.gif

Attachments

• IMG_0343.gif
    IMG_0343.gif
    344 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0343.gif
    IMG_0343.gif
    344 KB · Views: 0
I just did something very impulsive. I got an email from American Airlines abut fares to Orlando. I just booked a quick trip for April 27-30. I’m going cheap and staying at Dockside. Currently the cheapest room is poolside. I’d rather not have a poolside room, so I am going to keep checking the AP site and seeing if another room comes available.

Yay, Charade. We stayed at Dockside, and liked the resort. 5 minute drive to the garages. We thought their quick service was okay and edible. We would stay there again, if looking for a cheap place. I hope you have a great, even though quick, trip next month.

I am doing good, not ill but I do get lazy at times.

I have sleep pattern issues but who doesn’t these days when you get older.
Still have not reached to the level of corrected vision for one eye, but that’s nothing new. I will learn to live with it just fine.
Got my driver’s license back and all good in my world.

As long as I can roll out of bed for cat feeding time, am good to go in the morning.

Had our third mowing for this month.
Our cats like to watch the mower from our back porch.
No idea why they think it is entertaining…

They are off duty now and and on nap two for the day.

I haven’t read all of the transportation thread yet, but does anyone have recommendations? I don’t want to rent a car and Uber doesn’t seem to be much less than other car services.

That`s my little rebellion 😈
IMG_4859.jpeg
I’m old enough to remember when fish was every Friday and we wore hats or veils

Lynne sounds like a nice egg hunt brewing
Kyle doesn`t want us to take him any Easter Eggs till after the marathon.....he`s being so good!
If I only had a wee bit of that willpower
Hope your lovely mister is ok, never a fun experience.
He’s good. Dentist said if it happens again, needs a new post. He managed to break it off and it was just reglued again this go round. No idea why he’s messing around with it, just be done with it
I`m making lasagne for dinner,
Yum. I’ve yet to tempt my patient with food. I’m leaning toward salami on rye with a big, fat garlic dill pickle & chips
Thankfully what I thought was going to be a cold (scratchy throat, mild fever) has not turned into anything.
That’s a good outcome! Maybe seasonal allergies? Congrats on booming the trip!
If that was a recognized disease, there would be a lot more people collecting disability payments
Had our third mowing for this month
I was outside this afternoon kicking around the still dormant Grass to try to fluff up a few spots to hide those eggs without much success

I haven’t read all of the transportation thread yet, but does anyone have recommendations? I don’t want to rent a car and Uber doesn’t seem to be much less than other car services.
Uber was far less than quotes I got for town car last fall.

Have used it a couple times on that route. Never more than $40-$45 with tip each way

Of course, if u are traveling rush hour or other surge hours; will be higher

Always price out Lyft with Uber. Can differ as to pickup time and pricing

I just did something very impulsive. I got an email from American Airlines abut fares to Orlando. I just booked a quick trip for April 27-30. I’m going cheap and staying at Dockside. Currently the cheapest room is poolside. I’d rather not have a poolside room, so I am going to keep checking the AP site and seeing if another room comes available.

Nice Charade, quite right, get yourself away for a few days!! Glad whatever it was that was bothering you didn`t come to anything.

I have sleep pattern issues but who doesn’t these days when you get older.
Still have not reached to the level of corrected vision for one eye, but that’s nothing new. I will learn to live with it just fine.
Got my driver’s license back and all good in my world.

As long as I can roll out of bed for cat feeding time, am good to go in the morning.

Had our third mowing for this month.
Our cats like to watch the mower from our back porch.
No idea why they think it is entertaining…

They are off duty now and and on nap two for the day.

I didn`t think you were ill!!!

lol...those kitties are well looked after for sure, they don`t ask much do they, little cuties.

View attachment 845771
I’m old enough to remember when fish was every Friday and we wore hats or veils

Lynne sounds like a nice egg hunt brewing

If I only had a wee bit of that willpower

He’s good. Dentist said if it happens again, needs a new post. He managed to break it off and it was just reglued again this go round. No idea why he’s messing around with it, just be done with it

Yum. I’ve yet to tempt my patient with food. I’m leaning toward salami on rye with a big, fat garlic dill pickle & chips

That’s a good outcome! Maybe seasonal allergies? Congrats on booming the trip!

If that was a recognized disease, there would be a lot more people collecting disability payments

I was outside this afternoon kicking around the still dormant Grass to try to fluff up a few spots to hide those eggs without much success

lol......nice meme!!!

Yep, was always in trouble in school for eating meat/not giving something up for lent/not going to mass.....the list goes on, I earned those horns with complete and utter defiance of everything I disagreed with......😈

Kyle has tremendous willpower!!! I don`t know where he gets it, his dad probably as it ain`t one of my talents!

Hope he doesn`t need a new one......I think one of my front crowns is loose, darn it, I`ve seen enough of my dentist to last a lifetime. Hopefully if it does get looser I can just get it refitted. I`m blaming that darn impression when he pulled it out, how they all didn`t join in I`ll never know.

And hope your boy enjoys some good food, best thing about after that surgery!

Quiet night again tonight for us, went down with a lasagne for my friend who is poorly, her husband is visiting their daughter who is also poorly and her husband is away, so we`re all rallying around, he`s back tonight though.

Tomorrow morning I have little Elise, Tom is volunteering so just her and I, will get on with some baking and maybe some cooking if we have time.

Sad to hear the chef at the pub close to where mum lives has passed away, he was only 54. Heck of a nice guy who loved his kitchen and was an amazing chef. No age at all.

Bedtime here.....

1711579661128.jpeg

Hi Everyone: I've been reading the posts and will try to catch up some. It seems life gets in the way of my good intentions, but here goes:)

Robo: I know how you feel with fire ants. I never even knew there was such a thing until we moved to Tennessee, the home of all kinds of insects, LOL. They are ferocious and we stayed away from them.

Keisha: I hope your son's gall bladder surgery went well. I bet he will feel better now. And Wow, I can't believe you had so much trouble with your watch!!! I had trouble getting through to the iphone tech about a question I had, so I went to the store and the clerk dialed up directly to the right person, and Bingo, I got my answer right away! I would of had to wait over an hour on the phone otherwise. If I have more problems, I will definitely go to the store.

I'm curious, how did your countertop turn out? I hope all went well with it. It sounds like you are planning a wonderful Easter egg hunt for your family. We don't have any little ones anymore, so that part of Easter has lost it's meaning on us. Our little great grandson will be getting big enough in a year or so to get into EAster and Christmas too:) Can't wait for that. He is such a cutie.

Charade: I can sympathize with your paper problems with Medicare. It seems like the government makes it harder and more difficult to do anything Medicare related. Too much red tape and paperwork to drive us crazy. I am so glad that you had the impulse to go to Florida for a few days. I envy you doing this on a whim:) Just think of soaking up all that sun:)

LynneG: I hope your little one is better. Gellato sounds like it would be good for her throat. There's not much illness that I've noticed around our area. It's nice not to have a flu type bug going around for once. Our latest snow storm and cold weather probably killed off all bugs, I hope!

Carole: Those chocolate chip cookies looked so good that I made some yesterday. Roger and I are trying to eat them all in 2 days, it seems, LOL. We have NO willpower with goodies. Good grief! I sure hope you don't have to go to the dentist again! That man is getting rich off you:) I hope it's not something that needs fixed. You've gone through enough for a while:)

I hope your friend is getting better. It's funny that you mentioned honey! I have started taking a tablespoon a day with some cinnamon sprinkled on top. I only use local honey that I buy from the Mennonites in our town. My brothers friend told me about her uncle who had crippled up and twisted hands from arthritis. She said he started taking honey like I am, but twice a day. She said the fingers straightened up which she was amazed at. Well, I have arthritis in the hands and a couple of my fingers were starting to get crooked on the first joint. It looked kind of weird. I didn't really think her old country remedy would do anything, but I was willing to try anything to stop my fingers from getting crooked. So, I have been on the honey/cinnamon every day for the past 6 months. I noticed a big improvement in the crooked fingers right away, within a week. I thought, "No, this can't be from the honey". But I continued on with the honey and they are almost completely straight now!. I would never have believed this could be helped with just honey and cinnamon, but it has made me a believer! The Mennonite lady told me that honey is helpful for all kinds of ailments, but I didn't question her about which ones at the time. So, I am a confirmed honey user now:)

Mother Nature has played a trick on us lately. We had beautiful sunny 50 degree days 2 weeks ago. All the snow and ice melted and the trees/bushes started to bud. Then this week we have had 3 solid days of continual snow!!! It is really cold in the 20's with wind chills of below zero. Roger has snow blown twice in 3 days. He thinks the total is about 12 inches! What a horrible trick she played on us. I hope this is the last blizzard we will see this year, fingers crossed. But since I have lived in Minnesota, I have found that the weather cannot be predicted. One year we had 2 major blizzards in April!

My granddaughter is up for a visit over Easter. My grandsons, wife, grandson will all be here. It will be so nice to have them all together with us:) Our little great grandson is about 22 months old. When he was around 18 months or even younger, his mother taught him sign language. No, he is not deaf. He can sign a lot of words, but can't speak a lot of words yet. His mother said that babies can soak up learning like a sponge, and that is why she tried sign language on him. It's funny to see this little toddler signing, and I am learning it too. I guess it's really true that little ones can learn at a very young age.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter with friends and loved ones:)

ruth

Oh, Mac, I know what you mean about sleep patterns "when you get older", LOL. I usually get up at 5am and head to my comfy recliner and try to get back to sleep. Sometimes it works. I can't seem to sleep past 5 am anymore.

You know how it is recommended that you change the batteries in your fire alarms whenever the time changes? I wish we had listened. One of them started chirping just after 10:00. Dh was sound asleep (with earplugs) and I didn’t want to wake him. I can’t reach the alarms and ladders make me anxious. B to the rescue.
In related news, we need to buy more batteries.

Hi Everyone: I've been reading the posts and will try to catch up some. It seems life gets in the way of my good intentions, but here goes:)

Robo: I know how you feel with fire ants. I never even knew there was such a thing until we moved to Tennessee, the home of all kinds of insects, LOL. They are ferocious and we stayed away from them.

Keisha: I hope your son's gall bladder surgery went well. I bet he will feel better now. And Wow, I can't believe you had so much trouble with your watch!!! I had trouble getting through to the iphone tech about a question I had, so I went to the store and the clerk dialed up directly to the right person, and Bingo, I got my answer right away! I would of had to wait over an hour on the phone otherwise. If I have more problems, I will definitely go to the store.

I'm curious, how did your countertop turn out? I hope all went well with it. It sounds like you are planning a wonderful Easter egg hunt for your family. We don't have any little ones anymore, so that part of Easter has lost it's meaning on us. Our little great grandson will be getting big enough in a year or so to get into EAster and Christmas too:) Can't wait for that. He is such a cutie.

Charade: I can sympathize with your paper problems with Medicare. It seems like the government makes it harder and more difficult to do anything Medicare related. Too much red tape and paperwork to drive us crazy. I am so glad that you had the impulse to go to Florida for a few days. I envy you doing this on a whim:) Just think of soaking up all that sun:)

LynneG: I hope your little one is better. Gellato sounds like it would be good for her throat. There's not much illness that I've noticed around our area. It's nice not to have a flu type bug going around for once. Our latest snow storm and cold weather probably killed off all bugs, I hope!

Carole: Those chocolate chip cookies looked so good that I made some yesterday. Roger and I are trying to eat them all in 2 days, it seems, LOL. We have NO willpower with goodies. Good grief! I sure hope you don't have to go to the dentist again! That man is getting rich off you:) I hope it's not something that needs fixed. You've gone through enough for a while:)

I hope your friend is getting better. It's funny that you mentioned honey! I have started taking a tablespoon a day with some cinnamon sprinkled on top. I only use local honey that I buy from the Mennonites in our town. My brothers friend told me about her uncle who had crippled up and twisted hands from arthritis. She said he started taking honey like I am, but twice a day. She said the fingers straightened up which she was amazed at. Well, I have arthritis in the hands and a couple of my fingers were starting to get crooked on the first joint. It looked kind of weird. I didn't really think her old country remedy would do anything, but I was willing to try anything to stop my fingers from getting crooked. So, I have been on the honey/cinnamon every day for the past 6 months. I noticed a big improvement in the crooked fingers right away, within a week. I thought, "No, this can't be from the honey". But I continued on with the honey and they are almost completely straight now!. I would never have believed this could be helped with just honey and cinnamon, but it has made me a believer! The Mennonite lady told me that honey is helpful for all kinds of ailments, but I didn't question her about which ones at the time. So, I am a confirmed honey user now:)

Mother Nature has played a trick on us lately. We had beautiful sunny 50 degree days 2 weeks ago. All the snow and ice melted and the trees/bushes started to bud. Then this week we have had 3 solid days of continual snow!!! It is really cold in the 20's with wind chills of below zero. Roger has snow blown twice in 3 days. He thinks the total is about 12 inches! What a horrible trick she played on us. I hope this is the last blizzard we will see this year, fingers crossed. But since I have lived in Minnesota, I have found that the weather cannot be predicted. One year we had 2 major blizzards in April!

My granddaughter is up for a visit over Easter. My grandsons, wife, grandson will all be here. It will be so nice to have them all together with us:) Our little great grandson is about 22 months old. When he was around 18 months or even younger, his mother taught him sign language. No, he is not deaf. He can sign a lot of words, but can't speak a lot of words yet. His mother said that babies can soak up learning like a sponge, and that is why she tried sign language on him. It's funny to see this little toddler signing, and I am learning it too. I guess it's really true that little ones can learn at a very young age.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter with friends and loved ones:)

ruth

Oh, Mac, I know what you mean about sleep patterns "when you get older", LOL. I usually get up at 5am and head to my comfy recliner and try to get back to sleep. Sometimes it works. I can't seem to sleep past 5 am anymore.

Oh Ruth Mother Nature is playing tricks on so many right now!!! You do get some awful weather and yes we all expect spring now. We`ve had snow in April and even May on one or two occasions over the years, we are just cold again and very windy which is just miserable.

That is amazing with the honey!!! I never heard that one before but honey is incredible especially local honey. We have several honey makers around here so we have plenty of it. I hate honey weirdly, but love honey mustard dressing and sauce....lol.....but that is incredible and so good to hear it has helped you in such a way. All those things like turmeric, ginger and so on all have amazing properties when used for medicinal reasons. I swear by ginger for several things. My friend Felicity is very healthy generally, she is very slender so can look very unwell at times if she loses a couple of pounds, so we are feeding her up!!! Her husband is very good too at cooking so she`ll be back to normal soon.

Glad you enjoyed your cookies!! I`m not the biggest chocolate fan as you know, but I do like some of the things I bake, those gooey cookies being one of them!!!

I think the crown will be ok till after Easter so will call then and see when he can see me, I do hope it`s just recemented in, don`t fancy starting another implant process again!!

And yes, kids are like sponges, being able to sign is incredible at such a young age.

Will catch up properly later, but have a lovely Easter with your family too Ruth!!

You know how it is recommended that you change the batteries in your fire alarms whenever the time changes? I wish we had listened. One of them started chirping just after 10:00. Dh was sound asleep (with earplugs) and I didn’t want to wake him. I can’t reach the alarms and ladders make me anxious. B to the rescue.
In related news, we need to buy more batteries.

You reminded me our smoke alarms and Carbon Dioxide alarm are all due to have battery changes this weekend as our clocks go forward. We usually change within a week of the USA, but we`re much later this spring.

Our Fire Brigade change/fit and change smoke alarms for anyone who asks when they need changing, it`s a free service to encourage folks to have them as so many folks don`t have smoke/CO alarms in their homes and they are not an expensive item in the first place. But, potential lifesavers.

Yes, batteries always seem to be on our shopping list.

Wild and woolly again this morning and very cold out there. Some places down from us have had snow yesterday, hope it stays away from us!! I`m looking out sandals not snow boots!!

Elise is being dropped off by her dad around 8.30 and we just have her for the morning as grandma will pick her up around lunchtime, so baking is on the agenda and I have her Easter basket for her as dad is taking her away for a week on Saturday. I`ve been looking forward to this she is such a little chatterbox, at times I think she is wise beyond her years. Going to show and help her to make pastry this morning, she wants to make grandma and dad an apple pie.

Tom is out volunteering already and will be home around 1pm, so lunch will wait till he comes in, not sure if grandma and Elise are staying or not, they`re most welcome if they do of course. Will make up a little sandwich platter with some potato salad and salad if they do stay, if not just a sandwich on a plate for us!

Beef and sweet chilli sausages from our butcher for dinner tonight, they are very nice and we were lucky to get them as he only makes a certain amount of his specials ever week. These ones sell out very quickly, will do mini roasties and some roast veg too.

Tea, with toast and marmalade this morning for me with more tea after that!

cv2-S.jpg

cv7-S.jpg

Have a wonderful Thursday ☺️

Ah Thirsty Thursday it is today. And Mother Nature has certainly given us a lot of rain this month. Roads were still wet, with puddles, given with the rain having fallen in the overnight hours. But was happy, as not rainy, but oh so humid, as I got into my car. 46 out, but felt warmer then that, due to all the moisture in the air. And rain is still with us, as said rain to not taper off until dinner time. So chance of rainy conditions in my afternoon commute. Sigh. Still not ready to put winter clothes away yet. Though just keeping out the lighter ones, including my lightweight winter jacket I am still wearing.

And if raining at lunchtime, have the last of the soup to nuke today. No need to walk outside, but will walk some inside, just to get a little walk in.

And was wondering why yesterday’s afternoon commute was a little less traffic than I usually see. Ah, kids got an early dismissal yesterday, and should be just as less traffic this afternoon, hoping even much less, as all our local schools are out for the holiday weekend coming up, starting today.

Older one has off today, so asked the kids to do some errands for me. I’m sure they will, as nice to have them knock some errands out, as done, otherwise would have to wait to go, until at least tomorrow late afternoon. And ugh to Friday afternoon traffic, particularly one where many may take off for the holiday weekend, and be on the road.

Ack, to that alarm going off last night, Charade. Glad B was of help. We do change batteries around the time change date. The owners before us, he was a fireman, so we have alarms all over the house. We still keep them where he had them all those years ago. We try to keep a stock of batteries, though the ones that get used the fastest, are for the electronics the kids use.

Ah back to that week day routine, and tea from hot water tap bottled water. Glad able to telework tomorrow and Monday. Sigh, these three days of commuting. Current telework policy is in the risk category for our SWOT analysis. So hoping that means some flexibility as to more teleworking days will be coming sooner then later.

So, always good to be hydrated, particularly this time of year, when inside is mostly dry, given not many windows open yet. And so, this is the last Thirsty Thursday in March. Hope you have a terrific day, today. And woot! Friday is tomorrow.

lol......sometimes you just have to laugh!!! Coincidences are always intriguing!!!

Well, Mother Nature aside :rolleyes: ........I had a lovely morning with my little superstar baker, she has a talent for baking for sure. We made an apple pie as requested for her dad and grandma, next up she wants to make a Dutch Apple Pie as they look......"neat"

Then she was on her own with the shortcrust pastry and made some individual cherry pies and they were lovely. I had made the filling a month or so ago and froze it, so it was perfect for her and she loved it...she did maybe overfill them a little but I explained to her it added extra flavour to her beautiful pastry 🥰

She did so well.

i-sVG5Qsh-X2.jpg

I was so proud of her!!

Popped over to visit poorly friend after my friend picked her up, she is getting better thankfully, told her she needs to take it easy for a time. She won`t.

Need to think about dinner soon, I`m starving tonight, I think it`s the cold.....any excuse!!!

Hope everyone is good and ready for the Easter Weekend........😊

cv55-S.jpg

Good afternoon. Nothing interesting going on here. I got off work a couple of hours early today. I’ve already had a short nap.

So apparently you CAN book the shuttle from the airport even with a room only plan. When I visited back in 2021 I was told that the shuttle was only available as an add on to a vacation package. Either I was misinformed or the policy has changed. I was happy to book the shuttle today since it is by far the cheapest option. No grocery stop, but Instacart is always an option if I need it.

I will have a new experience with this upcoming trip. Usually I change planes in Charlotte, NC. I stop in Charlotte on my flight out, but will be changing planes in Philadelphia when I return. I have never flown into Philadelphia before. Thankfully I have plenty of time between flights to find my way around.

Glad you enjoyed your cookies!! I`m not the biggest chocolate fan as you know, but I do like some of the things I bake, those gooey cookies being one of them!!!
Nothing beats a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie right out of the oven.

Still not ready to put winter clothes away yet.
It will probably be May before I put mine away. The weather is too unpredictable.

Then she was on her own with the shortcrust pastry and made some individual cherry pies and they were lovely. I had made the filling a month or so ago and froze it, so it was perfect for her and she loved it...she did maybe overfill them a little but I explained to her it added extra flavour to her beautiful pastry
Looks delicious.

In my defense, this year’s (been using black lately) mulch is sitting to the left of my shade garden. Was such a nice boost to see that some daffodils and hyacinths came up, even if the crocus seem to be another bust this year. Nice surprise to see that the mr sanded down two of my old garden statues (gifts from my kids) and repainted them like new for me.
IMG_0125.jpeg

Yep, was always in trouble in school for eating meat/not giving something up for lent/not going to mass.....the list goes on, I earned those horns with complete and utter defiance of everything I disagreed with......😈
IMG_4932.jpeg
Hope he doesn`t need a new one......I think one of my front crowns is loose, darn it, I`ve seen enough of my dentist to last a lifetime.
And then some
I'm curious, how did your countertop turn out? I hope all went well with it. It sounds like you are planning a wonderful Easter egg hunt for your family. We don't have any little ones anymore, so that part of Easter has lost its meaning on us.
Well, it looks lovely, stain is perfect etc. I noticed when I floured it to roll out cinnamon rolls there was a section where the grain was raised. I’m the sort it will drive me insane. 😖. thank God the mr is used my ways. He’s going to sand it down and re-stain it. Then going to recondition it a few times. Thinking it’s “thirsty” wood.

Sounds a tho you will have a lovely Easter gathering!
I noticed a big improvement in the crooked fingers right away, within a week. I thought, "No, this can't be from the honey". But I continued on with the honey and they are almost completely straight now!.
That is amazing! Certainly worth trying. Is it “raw/natural” honey? I tend to by the processed stuff after there were botulism issues with a local, respected provider a few years back.
So, always good to be hydrated, particularly this time of year, when inside is mostly dry, given not many windows open yet.
Absolutely. Since we have hot water heat, it’s often sauna like here. No complaints, certainly prefer it over dry heat
She did so well.
That looks better than majority of my pies!
I was happy to book the shuttle today since it is by far the cheapest option. No grocery stop, but Instacart is always an option if I need it.
There you go
Usually I change planes in Charlotte, NC. I stop in Charlotte on my flight out, but will be changing planes in Philadelphia when I return.
the one time we had a connection to west coast, drove me mad that we had to head east, then back over our house the other way.

Still debating whether Im going to cancel the existing flight to MCO for April trip on SWA. Idea to rebook in order to get “free” companion status from August to early October. I could do some damage there. Especially, with a west coast trip.

The first flight, NS we have now, is pricing out $600+ pp, more than I paid for entire trip flight for both of us. Ouch. No way will I pay that. Only other option is a connection thru BWI that is only $80 more total for both of us, over what we have now. ATL is a bit less, no way am I will willing sit there and kill time. Only airport I’ve flown thru that was worse experience is Midway

May just flip a coin, need to decide by tonight.:headache: Just so long since we had to deal with a connection…

I refuse to connect, though with SW, have to if I go to the west coast. And we have, our five times we went to CA. Priced out trip for D23, and not worth the cost SW charging to make it a long weekend. So a pass for me this August out in CA. Least I booked at good fare for our trip coming up, and even my September ones have gone up. So glad bought those airline tickets when I did.

Dinner. Hmm, not sure. Thinking maybe Chinese. Kids will be asked if mood for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter