Something About Nothing.........#7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry homies. I've been baking cookies the past few days. Yes, I have several to enter in the Central FL Fair (prize money!). The extras are to share.

Best of all, they're the healthy kind--wheat flour, natural ingredients, etc. And they taste awesome!

Phew - I was lost for a minute there! Liking the new abode, everythings all fresh and tidy! Party this weekend to break in the new grill and that huge margaritaville blender thingy? Invite the pool boy too!

With a pool this big, I think we need multiple pool boys, and 3 shifts...we must always be entertained! ;)

Maria :upsidedow

With a pool this big, I think we need multiple pool boys, and 3 shifts...we must always be entertained! ;)

Don't forget about Romeo, the gardener. Gotta love the landscaper's tan. He can alternate with Freddy and his friends in my room. MUST have a king bed, too. Also want a room with a view (of Freddy and Romeo, of course.:rotfl:)

Happy Good Friday to all. Left work early. I also will bake, but nothing good for you. I make "bunny rolls" every easter. They are a yeast bread that is slightly sweet, and shaped into bunnies. I leave some plain and put a sugary glaze on some. That way they can be eaten with dinner like a dinner roll, like a donut for breakfast, or just a snack anytime. My 87 year old grandma loves the sugary ones.

This time I want the lanai.

lanai.jpg

i have been waiting for you!
yea, you can have that room.
but we party with you in there.........we'll be there at 10 tonight..

I want the room without a phone (so I can't get the crank calls).

ok, we'll have andy hire a pool boy to come to your room at night with crank written messages instead.....:teeth:

How about a pink buffet in honor of Easter:

juicymain.jpg

Or is a fruit and cheese platter better?

MexicoCruise2007070.jpg

well, the color pink is just a shade shy away from red but it will do.

tanks for the grub homie.

you know how much we like to munch all day...

Don't worry homies. I've been baking cookies the past few days. Yes, I have several to enter in the Central FL Fair (prize money!). The extras are to share.

Best of all, they're the healthy kind--wheat flour, natural ingredients, etc. And they taste awesome!

wonderful, more munchies.....

i like walnuts.
any walnuts in those cookies for us?

btw, i haven't received your application back on that pool boy job that is opened.....

Phew - I was lost for a minute there! Liking the new abode, everythings all fresh and tidy! Party this weekend to break in the new grill and that huge margaritaville blender thingy? Invite the pool boy too!

you bet we will have pool boys.....

i think we need a few more for the weekend.

margaritas and a grill.
sweet. :teeth:

for a minute sharon, i thought you were still buried in snow.
glad you came to claim your room while we still have good ones left..

you are so right.
we need pool boys for all 3 shifts

some of us are night owls.......

Happy Easter

Blessed Easter to you and all also.

i have a job for you.

you can organize the egg hunt.

it's your job to hide all the eggs for us.......

and before you ask, no, pool boy can't help.
he has to do another job

Don't forget about Romeo, the gardener. Gotta love the landscaper's tan. He can alternate with Freddy and his friends in my room. MUST have a king bed, too. Also want a room with a view (of Freddy and Romeo, of course.:rotfl:)

Happy Good Friday to all. Left work early. I also will bake, but nothing good for you. I make "bunny rolls" every easter. They are a yeast bread that is slightly sweet, and shaped into bunnies. I leave some plain and put a sugary glaze on some. That way they can be eaten with dinner like a dinner roll, like a donut for breakfast, or just a snack anytime. My 87 year old grandma loves the sugary ones.

of course will have Romeo at the new joint.
do we draw straws to see who besides you, will have the room next door for the view of Romeo and Freddy.........

hey, what if gma eats all the bunny rolls?
will you sit up til midnight tonight to make more for the homies?

Im made it =) im just slow today. No offerings other then my sweet self :laughing:

Hi all! I just got home. Some of the cast and I, plus my friend Chip and his boyfriend David, went out to eat and sang karaoke!! It was soooo much fun. I tried sushi for the first time and it was pretty good. I really liked the yellowtail. Anywho, now to sleep and go to a 12 hour rehearsal tomorrow!!

wonderful, more munchies.....

i like walnuts.
any walnuts in those cookies for us?

btw, i haven't received your application back on that pool boy job that is opened.....
No walnuts. The only nuts are the ones eating the cookies! :p

Well, there are some peanut butter cookies, but still.

And you won't be receiving an app, mac. I'm a massage therapist, you know this. $60/hr is my rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter