Song Of the South

DisLUV

DIS Veteran
Sorry this is not a report or a rumor about SOS. This is just to say that I found a gentlemen that got me a copy of SOS on a regular tape that came from the PAL format. I paid $25 and it is not that good of a picture but it is Good enough to let me see what I missed since the last time I saw it at theaters. I am so glad that this gentleman was up front with me that it would not be the best copy but if i just wanted something to tide me over until it comes out on video then he would be gald to supply one to me. So I do not want to make this a sales pitch for this man . But I did want to thank him and I felt that this was the best wat to do it. Sorry for the LLLLLOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGG post!!!!

I would also like to add that my brother obtained a copy for me from MyNapsterand you can burn it onto a disc to watch on the computer or for about $10 you can have your own DVD. I would also like to add that anyone who sees this movie as the epitomy of all evil is too sensitive.

This is the movie I want to see. If I would die after seeing only one more movie, that would be it.
Mabey it is the alure of it not being released on VHS or DVD.
Mabey it is Splash Mountain.
Or mabey it is that everyone else has see it but me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter