Soon-to-Be Member Questions

jmoore574

Earning My Ears
I plan on joining the DVC in November by purchasing points at the Grand Floridian. I have two areas I need help with: 1. I notice the 2014 Point Chart is different for Aulani. There is a Sat-Sun category and a Weekly category---no weekdays. Are there restrictions at Aulani like you must book a week there? I want to use my points for our first DVC experience at Aulani and was interested in a four day stay at a 2 bedroom villa from a Tuesday through Saturday. Would that be permitted? How do I figure out how many points that would be?

2: What is the cost for buying 160 points at Grand Floridian? 200 points? Would the price be the same if I purchased at Bay Lake Towers?

Thanks for the help!

You can book any number of nights you choose, limited only by availability and how many points you own. To determine the nightly point requirement divide total points by 7.

I plan on joining the DVC in November by purchasing points at the Grand Floridian. I have two areas I need help with: 1. I notice the 2014 Point Chart is different for Aulani. There is a Sat-Sun category and a Weekly category---no weekdays. ....(snip)......

Just to clarify -

The points listed for Sat-Sun at Aulani are the cost per night. For Aulani, there is no difference in cost for a weekend night vs a week day night. (If you multiply that number by 7 you will get the weekly cost).

This is different from the other DVC resorts where the weekend nights (Fri & Sat) cost more than the weekday nights (Su - Th).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter