Sorry for all the technical issues this week

blow up my sister-in-laws computer, completely whack-out the GPS system in my car (I was lost for 2 hours on the back roads of Newnan, GA at 1am in the middle of some freak, thick-as-pea-soup fog - the entire time screaming "I'm TOO GAY TO BE HERE") and somehow managed to screw up the settings on my IPhone so I couldn't send email. In short, I slipped into some kind of technical twilight zone when I crossed the border into Georgia.

We all knew you had a magnetic personality, Pete. Guess you were just more magnetic than usual :goodvibes

it's working super speedily right now (9:30 am GMT)

by the way, GPS is a dangerous thing to use - some people nearly got killed here a few weeks ago when their GPS system took them into enemy territory.....They made it out alive by the skin of their teeth (a few unexpected bullet holes in their bodies and car, but at least alive)...

Pete, haven't you figured out by now that it doesn't matter...we'll stlll love you. :lovestruc :lovestruc

OK, so.... is THAT enough sucking up to get entered for one of the next cruises????? :flower3: :flower3:

Pete, what do you mean, "To gay for Georgia"? I live not too far from Newnan and you were probably less than 45-50 miles from GAY, Georgia! Was that where you were headed? :lmao:

You'll just have to come back in May or October when Gay has it's Festival. I went into my local bank one day to make a deposit and my regular teller (Fayetteville was a lot smaller back then) asked me how my weekend was and I told her fine. I asked her about hers and she told me she went to the "Gay Festival" over the weekend. I said, "Funny, I would have never guessed." And she turned beet red and yelled, "Noooo, I meant the arts-n-crafts festival in GAY, Georgia." Needless to say, everyone quickly figured out her linguistic mistake. After that, she would turn red and burst out laughing every time I walked in the door of that bank.:rotfl:

Hi folks:

I just wanted to personally apologize to everyone for the myriad of technical issues we had last week. There were a few glitches when we switched over our servers that affected the feeds, and I was somewhere without internet most of New Years eve and was unable to upload the show - and when I was able to upload the show, there were problems between my notebook and the security system on the new servers. In fact, this past weekend I managed to blow up my sister-in-laws computer, completely whack-out the GPS system in my car (I was lost for 2 hours on the back roads of Newnan, GA at 1am in the middle of some freak, thick-as-pea-soup fog - the entire time screaming "I'm TOO GAY TO BE HERE") and somehow managed to screw up the settings on my IPhone so I couldn't send email. In short, I slipped into some kind of technical twilight zone when I crossed the border into Georgia.

But, that's all behind us now - the servers are up and running (knocking wood) the sites are all transferred, I'm back in the safe cocoon of my office, surrounded by all my technology - so thank you for your patience, and I'm looking forward to a great show next week!!

Pete

Y2K bug? ... Oh wait, it's 2008! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter