Southeast Air-low low low prices to fl

SAKPEG99OKW

The only thing better then one week at WDW is TWO
From an earlier post i called South east airlines and got some information.

1. Started servicing the public in January 2002. Before only a charter airline for entertainment/sports team.

2. Only MD-80 Jets.

3. No crashes

For those of you that live around Allentown, pa airport (abe), I just booked a great flight for November. Leaving 11/10/02 at 7:00am arive Sanford Fl, (only 30min from WDW) at 9:30am. Return 11/17/02 at 7:00pm arive Allentown, Pa at 10:00pm.
For 133.00 round trip. Not bad at all, but better yet we got the times we wanted.

Hope some of you can use this info.

Have a great trip.

Scott, Peg and Tyler

I love SWA, only airline we use with all the great rates you can catch but you have to check their site frequently!:D

This is going to be confusing until we get used to it. ;) Southeast Airlines (SEAL) isn't the same as Southwest Air (SWA).
I used a link on another post and did see that SEAL does offer low fares. It will be interesting to hear more about this airline!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter