Southern California & Disneyland 2022

DCPalum2015

Earning My Ears
Hello! New to ABD, firstly I know they’ve only had one trip happen for this once since Covid so was wondering if anyone on here was on it? Any massive changes to what the website says? I’m going in October for a graduation present (I like Halloween as well so pushed the trip till spooky season)
Also is there any other way to pay for the trip other then calling them? Been making monthly payments with gift cards so I they wouldn’t have to type in all 10 at the very end but I’m currently on hold as I type this for over 3 hours with no end in sight. Kind of wish they had a portal online where one could manage their trip like cruises have. Next time I’m booking with a travel agent so I don’t have to be the one of hold all the time 😅

Following. The website does still list the old itinerary, however on the early 2022 trips the Studio and Imagineering tours have been replaced with a trip to the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures and additional tours of Disneyland with Imagineers.

Following. The website does still list the old itinerary, however on the early 2022 trips the Studio and Imagineering tours have been replaced with a trip to the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures and additional tours of Disneyland with Imagineers.
I saw that for the shortened escape trip but the longer one (the one I’m doing) still has Imagineering so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve been on hold for over 6 hours now trying to make a payment/ask how the first of this itinerary trip went since it ended the 22nd

I saw that for the shortened escape trip but the longer one (the one I’m doing) still has Imagineering so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve been on hold for over 6 hours now trying to make a payment/ask how the first of this itinerary trip went since it ended the 22nd
I'm on the longer one in July, and my travel agent said they made the same changes for longer adventures in April and May, but haven't confirmed anything for June or later. Maybe there's a chance the old tours come back, or maybe Disney is just delaying the inevitable.

I'm on the longer one in July, and my travel agent said they made the same changes for longer adventures in April and May, but haven't confirmed anything for June or later. Maybe there's a chance the old tours come back, or maybe Disney is just delaying the inevitable.
Thanks for that info! I fully regret not using an agent for this trip ☠️ This call hold music must be what hell sounds like

Hello! New to ABD, firstly I know they’ve only had one trip happen for this once since Covid so was wondering if anyone on here was on it? Any massive changes to what the website says? I’m going in October for a graduation present (I like Halloween as well so pushed the trip till spooky season)
Also is there any other way to pay for the trip other then calling them? Been making monthly payments with gift cards so I they wouldn’t have to type in all 10 at the very end but I’m currently on hold as I type this for over 3 hours with no end in sight. Kind of wish they had a portal online where one could manage their trip like cruises have. Next time I’m booking with a travel agent so I don’t have to be the one of hold all the time 😅
Unfortunately, ABD has never had any online portal for making payments. As you've surmised, the options are, sit on hold for ages, or get a TA to sit on hold for ages for you. Disney has been having horrific hold times for DCL, the Parks and ABD for a few months now.

Sayhello

Unfortunately, ABD has never had any online portal for making payments. As you've surmised, the options are, sit on hold for ages, or get a TA to sit on hold for ages for you. Disney has been having horrific hold times for DCL, the Parks and ABD for a few months now.

Sayhello
Major advantage of Dreams Unlimited, they do use an online portal.

Sayhello
7 hours…it took 7 hours, don’t get me wrong I would never blame the cast members, they informed me a large chunk of cast were moving to other departments and so they were training this week so it’ll be slow, but I do know they try their best. Got threw thankfully and made this months payment, little early for my trips itinerary thought 😅 what can I say I’m excited! But for sure will be using an agent next time to handle all of this for me!

Major advantage of Dreams Unlimited, they do use an online portal.
Lots of Travel Agents do. Or you can email them. Or you can call them. Their online portal does not go directly to ABD. It's a payment portal for their Travel Agency. They still have to call ABD to make your payment.
7 hours…it took 7 hours, don’t get me wrong I would never blame the cast members, they informed me a large chunk of cast were moving to other departments and so they were training this week so it’ll be slow, but I do know they try their best. Got threw thankfully and made this months payment, little early for my trips itinerary thought 😅 what can I say I’m excited! But for sure will be using an agent next time to handle all of this for me!
7 hours!! That's insane!! SO glad I used a Travel Agent!!!! (For many reasons, but definitely this one!)

Sayhello

Lots of Travel Agents do. Or you can email them. Or you can call them. Their online portal does not go directly to ABD. It's a payment portal for their Travel Agency. They still have to call ABD to make your payment.
7 hours!! That's insane!! SO glad I used a Travel Agent!!!! (For many reasons, but definitely this one!)

Sayhello

Right, I know they do, but for me personally it's just entering credit card info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter