• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest 100,000 reward points

annsteere

DIS Veteran
I expected to get 100K and a companion pass with a new Chase SW credit card offered in Feb. I paid $69 annual fee and spent $5000 in three months. I did get the companion pass. But only was credited for 30,000 points. Does anyone remember or have info about this offer? I'd like to reference it when I call SW.

If you didn't save the offer or info you might be hard pressed to get it. I googled found the 30k and companion pass one but not a 100k and companion pass one.

Maybe do some deep diving into your browser history.

docofcredit.com keeps track and posts credit card offers, they only have the CP and 30,000 for 5k spend

I've never heard of 100,000 points as an initial signup offer.

Are you sure it was Southwest? At the end of last year, Jetblue had a 100,000 offer. I’ve been regretting not getting it.

I also did the Chase SW offer this spring (before March 10, I believe) and it was 30K/CP (which I got). I had been following it for a couple of months as I wavered and never saw a 100K offer - so, unless you have a screenshot or something, it'll be hard to demonstrate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter