Southwest Airline

tomandrobin

DIS Veteran
Southwest released thier airfare thru November 2nd today!

Got our airline tickets for Food & Wine Festival! :banana: :banana:

We're booked to get to WDW; now we have to wait for the next release.:goodvibes

We bought our tickets with Southwest yesterday too! Now we just need to wait for the special Food & Wine Festival Events to become available for booking and we will be all set!

If there is a ding fare for our dates, I'll book it and get a credit to use towards our New Years Eve trip. There's never a Ding at New Years Eve!

I got a Ding for NYE this past year total $69.30 one way from Providence for DH to get to Orlando.

Return fare for 1/4 was $57.80 each

Used a voucher for my Christmas Eve flight down though- that one never seems to come down.

I got a Ding for NYE this past year total $69.30 one way from Providence for DH to get to Orlando.

Used a voucher for my Christmas Eve flight down though- that one never seems to come down.

Very Nice, hopefully the "Ding Fairy" will strike again!

Very Nice, hopefully the "Ding Fairy" will strike again!

Here's some pixie dust for you - It was defintely just luck that I heard the ding and did some rapid changes on our return flights - originally set for the 3rd- it was just too bad :rolleyes1 that I had to add an extra day and lucky that I could get the extra night at SSR.

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

We will be traveling CLE to MCO Dec. 21 to stay 6 or 7 days. Any idea when they will open up for these dates if they just released for nov. 2?

any one had success with dings for late December from CLE? We are a family of 6! :eek: Thanks.

whooo whooo, I can go from Greensboro, NC to Columbus, OH for only $10

ooopsss, I just found out that it is not SouthWest but on a new lowcost airline call Skybus.

We have a non stop to Orlando Sanford airport for 49
it only flys on tues. and Frid.

Got mine too for Oct. 27 to Orlando but not coming home until Nov. 3.
Will have to wait for Southwest to expand their booking window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter