• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest airlines & "friends fly free"

Luv2Travel

Member since there were less than 5000 members!
Does anyone remember which month this promotion came out in last year? I remember it seemed to run for a while because we had a trip planned in May and I was amazed that the promotion was still available. I'm wondering if it came out in February, March, or April?? I also wonder if they'll run it again this spring?:confused:

I think it was late March, early April because that's when we booked for April Vacation. Friends Fly Free was not available for our dates, but my neighbors got a great deal!

Holly

I think it was much later, I was looking at the end of may for june and it was available then

My neighbors left on APril 29th for Florida using the Friends Fly Free... they booked a few weeks before that. The fares were still available into June....

Holly

Hello again...just checked and we travelled on the Friends Fly Free, with our grandchildren, on July 26th last year....I booked the flight March 19th....hope that helps....also hope they do it again, but am not counting on it....would also like to see the $20 rate at Courtyard again in Sept.....we'll see.
:smooth:

We booked in February 2002 for an August 2002 trip. In mid March the FFF program began and we were able to drop our fares from $180 to $111 PP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter