Southwest - Customer Service Email not on site

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi.

Does anyone have an email address where I can email SW. The only place I see how to email them is directly from their site, which I did but I would like to email someone in a higher position or a specific manager for Customer Service.

Thank you.

Rarely can you ever email a manager outright. They want to screen you with a general help account to determine whether your complaint is important enough to warrant higher-level service.

Thank you all. I was hoping to get an email address other than what is used on their site. I used the Customer Service contact email on their site and not satisifed with the response. To make a long story short, my dh was on the SW flight No. 6, that was hit on the runway, and although he is not seeking additional compensation, he is not fully satisified withthe reaponse from a question he asked.

I dont have a twitter account and did think I may need to create one but hoped I could contact someone other than the general customer service email on their site before taking it to social media.

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter