Southwest Plastic Boarding Passes GONE!!!

leslieh

DIS Veteran
We flew home last night from disney on southwest, and yes no more plastic boarding passes!!!. We checked in with luggage about 90 min. before our flights, at the same time we were issued a paper pass with our name on it, which was attached to our ticket. Groups A, B, or C. SImilar to the other boarding, but no more getting in the second line, unless of course your within 15 minutes of flight departure. We kinda stood in a line with all other As, then Bs, and Cs. It was just great not having to stand in line again.

Hmmmm....
That would make me more likely to try Southwest if they had a REALLY good fare out of Chicago. So far I haven't found anything too cheap, so I've been sticking with ATA (love those assigned seats too).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We flew in Group A out of Providence last week, but had plastic in Nashville, and San Diego. I guess they're phasing in the new system. The SW agent in PVD said they're also working on a system where if you have to change planes, you will be boarded as a priority passenger on the next leg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter