southwest ??

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
Hi all , Maybe someone can tell me if $555.00 for 3 people out of Manchester Nh to MCO is a good price ? the dates of trave are 11/29 to 12/08 ( in Dec 2001 i got delta for 95 per person - booked the middle of July - so before 9-11) just wondering what you all think? Thanks Michelle
PS how bad is it that you don't get seat assignments ? i will be traveling with a 9 yr old and a 6 yr old.. thanks again

I'd say that's a little high, but maybe you can change them if a better fare comes out. We fly out of BDL which has comparable fares to MHT. Last JUly (around 7/20) SW came out with $75 RT. We grabbed it for our December trip. This past Spring, we flew down in MArch for $101.50RT. I'm waiting (rather impatiently) for them to come out with a discounted fare for me to book a November trip. Last week, I could have booked for about $150 RT, now it's over $200 - OH when will the specials start ?:)(LOL)
If I can get a discount fare for Nov, we'll actually have completed 4 trips in a year and get a free RT ticket. Hope to use that for Feb 2003. As far as the lack of seat assignments, They're instituted a new boarding policy so I'm not sure whether that means you have to get there as early, ro whether you have to get there earlier. I would post a question about boarding a few weeks before you leave. Then Maybe someone who has recently flown can give a more accurate report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter