Souvenirs for teachers--I need ideas!

Bbgrizzle

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF & survived <
My DDs' teachers (one is in Kindergarten, one is in 3rd grade) have been wonderful about our upcoming vacation, where my kids will miss 8 days of school. We want to get them a souvenir from our trip. Any ideas? They can be either from the cruise (Western Caribbean) or WDW. Thanks!

I think teachers can always use new pens so that is one suggestion. They have some great ones at both WDW and on the cruise.

Are they both female? Key West has a DelSol store and they sell color changing nail polish for $8 a bottle. I brought it back for the girls on my team here at work (all in the 23-28 range) and they loved it.

That is so sweet of you to think of them!

I am a stay-at-home mom, but in my former life, I was an elementary school teacher. You may want to think about a book of some type. I found a terrific book in the bookstore at downtown disney that is a collection of quotes from Walt Disney. It was great and I was able to use it with my students as well as enjoy it on my own.

I am sure others will chime in with good ideas!

(when my kids missed school, we also brought a couple boxes of Disney cookies to share with the class -- don't know if that works for you or if you've thought of that already -- just an idea.)

Mine got pens with the ship in some sort of gel that made it look like the ship was floating in water when you moved the pen. The teacher's were very happy with a memento of the trip.

I, too,was a teacher in my former life (also know as BC or before children). Find out what they are studying in school. A lot of parents do not realize that the room decorations and many of the "extras" in the classroom are supplied by the teachers themselves.

This year DD in grade three was studying maps so we brought back class sets of maps from all four themeparks as well as posters to go with them. The teacher was in tears! The kids had a great itme learning to map Disney World and couldn't wait to learn more about mapping.

The DD in kindergarden last year brought back room decorations for her class room. She picked out posters for the walls and magnets for the metal trim around the blackboard.

We also sent many postcards to the class from all of the ports. The class kept track of the trip on a map in the room.

Hi, I work at an Elementary School as a Special Ed. Aide. One thing I see a lot of teachers with during the day is coffee/tea. Coffee cups are nice but they don't keep things hot for long. A nice insulated coffee mug would be much appreciated by any teacher, I'm sure. Have fun.

How about one of the maps of the ships course to hang in the room, or a magnet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter