Soy Milk

THERESA522

DIS Veteran
Is soy milk readily available at food courts and/or Disney restaurants? If not, what are the other milk-free options? I just recently found out that I have a milk allergy.

I have seen soy milk and rice milk at various resort food courts and quick service locations, but I'm not sure if they are at all of them or not.

On our December 2015 visit, we had an issue with our fridge at the CR and the lactose free milk I had for my infant son went bad. The only soy milk we could find on property was vanilla or chocolate (the CR even checked with private dining etc). Luckily I talked to someone at the front desk at the CR, sent someone to a grocery store to pick up some milk for us.

I'm not sure if that has changed in the last few years but just wanted to let you know that we couldn't find anything that wasn't flavored at that time.

Our toddler has a milk allergy that he has thankfully started to grow out of. However, for the last four years we have taken him to WDW. Our experience has been SOW milk was found easily at the moderate food courts (where we usually stay). But they are the small sizes and were last year about 2.99 (Silk brand) each (in the refrigerators in the food court and some of the gift shops actually).

In the parks we were able to find it at a couple quick service places as well, but I am afraid I don't remember the exact ones but I remember there were 2 or 3 in Magic Kingdom. We never had a problem finding it, but sometimes we had to walk to couple different places With our son we didn't really eat at the full service restaurants much. He was just to eager to explore for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter