Spa Recommendations - Canyon Ranch

aclov

DIS Veteran
Going twice this year, in April staying at the Venetian so wanted to check out the Canyon Ranch Spa. Than in June going for a girls trip. Any feedback on spa's?

I had the best ever massage at the spa at the Hilton Grand Vacation Club on the Las Vegas Strip. My DH and I both got massages, and were upgraded to a couples package, no charge. We even got champagne and most excellent chocolates. Both of the massage therapists were excellent at the deep tissue massages we requested. The relaxation room is really comfy, with great, albeit odd shaped loungers that really fit to your body. The facilities were really nice, and they had a broad selection of fruit, tea and juices for afterward.

Stupid me, I got a sunburn right before my massage. The therapist slathered on some "sorbet" product that really felt like she was putting ice cream on the burn. It took the sting right off. I purchased some immediately. Before we left, we were given a little sample of a peppermint lotion that was excellent.

I can't tell you how much I really enjoyed my experience here. You should give it a try.

The Canyon Ranch Spa probably has the best therapists in Las Vegas. I have received incredible facials there. Watch their policies tho - I had to move an appointment once and they were absolutely not flexible at all - said they could only move an appointment from Tuesday to Wednesday if they were able to fill the Tuesday appointment, or they would bill my credit card if I skipped the Tuesday appt. They were able to move the appointment. The Palazzo side is nicer than the Venetian side.

The Spa at Mandalay Bay is also very nice, with a nice wet area. The Bathhouse Spa at THEhotel is also nice but maybe too modern; with dark black slate walls and not a lot of natural light.

Have fun planning your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter