• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa treatment at Aulani

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
We’re going in mid September we want to book a couples massage...do they usually book quick...when should I book when we get there or before??

We’re going in mid September we want to book a couples massage...do they usually book quick...when should I book when we get there or before??

I would definitely book ahead of time to avoid disappointment! DH and I have done couples' treatments each time we have stayed there, and we LOVE it! :love:

We were there mid-September in 2016 and did the couples massage. I booked about 4 months in advance and had no issue changing the time about 3 months in advance. I also recommend booking now so that you can get your choice of day and time. Our service was at 11am and we used the hydrotherapy gardens before. We then had the rest of the afternoon to enjoy the resort!

I also want to do this, what do y'all recommend?

Type of treatment I mean?

If you are talking couples treatments, if your budget allows, I say go for one of the couples spa packages. It includes more than one treatment and is soooo relaxing and luxurious! But a couples massage by itself is luxurious too!

Laniwai Spa has a very nice menu of offering very much like any high end resort spa....facials, massage, body treatments, pedicures, manicures, etc. And all sorts of options for each category! I recommend you take a look online of their spa offerings. That will give you a very good idea of what you would like to book. And if you have any questions about it after that, just give them a call! Happy planning! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter