• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spa treatments on Castaway CAY

jvas

<font color=teal>Does anyone else besides me love
Does anyone know if I can make ressies for the face and body treatments on Castaway Cay ahead of time....we do not leave on our cruise till June 2004..but would like to book it ahead if possible...thanks!:wave2: :wave2:

Am not 100% sure but I believe all spa appointments must be booked once on board (including Castaway Cay). I don't think they allow any pre-booking.....

Enjoy!!!!

You have to do the "ressie rush" upon boarding, that is one thing I would love to see change, it would be great if at 60 days out when you can prebook excursions you could prebook palo and the spa.......

Thanks!....Planning is sooooooo much fun!!!

Where can I find out what spa treatments are offered on Castaway Cay? Are they available to older teens?

Thanks!

I am not positive but the only one I know of are the cabana massages. sound pretty neat, I have never done it myself but they sound cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter