Space 220 Lounge reservations- February?

Hi Everyone, is the lounge and restaurant now regularly open for reservations, or are they released at different times. I searched for both in early April when my restaurant booking window opened for my first resort stay and got nothing at 5:45-6:30 AM. It does say no reservations are available, so I'm assuming someone with a longer stay booked them, but reading the thread here, I thought possibly they just aren't offering them just yet.
Highly likely. What is your booking window. I have read that unless you are 60+6 you’ll not see much Space 220 (R/L).

Highly likely. What is your booking window. I have read that unless you are 60+6 you’ll not see much Space 220 (R/L).
I'm looking for April 3rd or 5th, and this morning my reservation window opened. We're staying at two different Disney properties, and I thought that the window was going to open for the duration of our stay. It looks like that's not the case and I'll have the second window open up in a few days.

It sounds then like all the reservation slots have been issued and were already grabbed. I guess I just have to sign-up for notifications and try to grab one should it open. I'm sure there's somewhere else I can look for this info, but I'm wondering what the chances are of not waiting in line for an hour but somehow still gaining same day entry. If there's a chance, I'll probably then bail on a reservation at another restaurant to avoid being charged in case a slot opens.

I'm looking for April 3rd or 5th, and this morning my reservation window opened. We're staying at two different Disney properties, and I thought that the window was going to open for the duration of our stay. It looks like that's not the case and I'll have the second window open up in a few days.

It sounds then like all the reservation slots have been issued and were already grabbed. I guess I just have to sign-up for notifications and try to grab one should it open. I'm sure there's somewhere else I can look for this info, but I'm wondering what the chances are of not waiting in line for an hour but somehow still gaining same day entry. If there's a chance, I'll probably then bail on a reservation at another restaurant to avoid being charged in case a slot opens.
Yes, a split stay effects your booking window online. You can call reservations and they can do your second window now. So I would call.

Space 220 lounge; I was trying for April 7 today, our last park day, and nothing. Started trying at 5:30 in case of an early drop. None there on the 8th either. Signed up for one of the alert services, I don't think they can get anything before 60 days though?

Correct, nothing before 60 days for a reservation finder.
That said, it might be that April hasn’t released yet. April 8 is 60+6. You checked Lounge & Restaurant? If you set a TP reservation you’ll get a notice if they release. That’s how we got ours for March. They all released at 5am. But that’s just a guess. They might be fully booked for 60+6 already.

TP was sending alerts a few mins (15 mins) later than MD. I tested this in Nov and I couldn’t grab anything with TPs. I did let them know so I’m not sure if they made any changes.

If you’re going during a busy time, your best bet is checking during times people are likely to cancel - 30 days, 24 hr before, am, lunch time and around 5/6 pm, weekends.

MD is super fast. I canceled a booking once to change the day. And had a message pop up within 5 seconds about the spot I had just dropped.
It seems like TP does a search every 15 mins or so, where MD is definitely a faster rate

Finally got a lounge reservation! It is for 2:00 on a day I’m hopping to epcot from HS. Think that’ll be ok?? I’m sure I’ll be about 5-10 minutes late

I posted in the February cancellation thread, but because I was able to get a lounge reservation, I will be cancelling a Space 220 restaurant lunch for 2/13 at 12:05 people soon. Let me know if you would like to coordinate.

CANCELLED

Last edited:
Hi all, so the Space 220 Lounge is officially open? I'm trying to make an ADR for the Lounge in May, but none are currently available. I basically want to make sure I'm not chasing something that isn't even available to the public. I assume this is a hard to get ADR. I'm shocked because its just the lounge and not even the dinner!

Hi all, so the Space 220 Lounge is officially open? I'm trying to make an ADR for the Lounge in May, but none are currently available. I basically want to make sure I'm not chasing something that isn't even available to the public. I assume this is a hard to get ADR. I'm shocked because its just the lounge and not even the dinner!
The lounge is actually harder to get because it is less expensive. The quality of the food at the restaurant is questionable, some people are not wanting to do the full 3 course dinner.

The lounge is actually harder to get because it is less expensive. The quality of the food at the restaurant is questionable, some people are not wanting to do the full 3 course dinner.

I figured that to be a possible reason. Because, like myself, I just want to experience the venue. I have a dining alert set up for it for a week now and haven't even gotten a ping yet for the two full days I have set! I'm hoping as the time gets closer I have some luck...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter