Space 220

Any guess how much a pre - fix lunch might be ? Since there are only two courses vs. three, I am not aware of any other Disney restaurants doing this.

I'm thinking lunch and dinner will be the same menu, and the same price.
Reports are it will be pre-fix for lunch and dinner but lunch will be 2 courses and dinner will be 3. I’m sure if that’s the case the price would be different. Totally a guess Op but I’m thinking $60 for adults and $30 for kids for lunch and $75 and $40 for dinner.

Reports are it will be pre-fix for lunch and dinner but lunch will be 2 courses and dinner will be 3. I’m sure if that’s the case the price would be different. Totally a guess Op but I’m thinking $60 for adults and $30 for kids for lunch and $75 and $40 for dinner.
I agree, the only model I personally have done is BOG and I think the prices are the same

Waiting for a menu too, but it really comes down to this in their own words as time passes by...
"Unique/Themed Dining, Dine among the stars at an all-new restaurant that’s out of this world!"
Its about the theme, not the menu.

Waiting for a menu too, but it really comes down to this in their own words as time passes by...
"Unique/Themed Dining, Dine among the stars at an all-new restaurant that’s out of this world!"
Its about the theme, not the menu.
Yes, probably with sky-high prices as part of the theme. :(

Thank you all for answering my question about cost of Space 220. I was hoping that lunch with two courses would be no more than $ 45 to start out. There are so many fun Disney restaurants but the prices are so high. We used to get the Dining Plan but now that it is not around we have to choose one or two favorites for our trip this October.

My fingers have been working overtime checking to see if ADR's will pop up for my early October trip :)

If Space 220 really is to open in September, I would think they would have to open ADRs soon.
Still waiting for Flying Fish and more information about California Grill.

Same! I’m hoping because tomorrow is “30 days” before they are going to make some announcements? Maybe wishful thinking but I’m surprised we haven’t heard more information (especially given they are supposed to be happening so soon).

I fully expect some happy news. 48 hours after dropping the AP bomb, Disney has to cry "Squirrell!". Combined with the 30 day countdown, tomorrow should bring us news to get excited about!
That was my thought, but nothing so far.

We have trip in mid October and hoping to try this new restaurant. Also looking forward to see with will happen with California Grill

Waiting and watching. Hoping it’ll open before my reservation window opens for my Nov trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter