• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space 220

App is working but i got 4 failures after payment and info screen. Started at 4:36CST, finally got one a little before 5 CST.

I've been trying since 5:45 am EDT and no luck. Lots of broken pages and spinning wheels. I saw one time on the app once and it didn't go through when I clicked on it. I am seeing no availability on any day for any party size now.

Prior to 4:30 CST no available dates showing up, @ 4:35am dates for our trip at end of Oct showed up and was able to book. I'm assuming that issues are with more people up and trying to make reservations.

I've been trying since 5:45 am EDT and no luck. Lots of broken pages and spinning wheels. I saw one time on the app once and it didn't go through when I clicked on it. I am seeing no availability on any day for any party size now.
It takes multiple tries but times are still showing.

ADRs were available just after 5:35am this morning but it was a HOT MESS!! After not being able to complete the reservation for 4 different times, I finally got one!

Not Disney IT at their finest!

Now, I just need to find a replacement Via Napoli for a different night that I had to cancel to go to Space!

Morning everyone, is anyone able to make a reservation for the first week of November? Looks like the site is down, but there are sprinkles of openings on the app. The problem I'm having is every time I click an opening on the app, it just loads endlessly.
I was able to get a reservation for the first week of November at 5:30 this morning.

Nothing available for the second week. I’ve tried lunch and dinner. I’ve been trying since 5:05 am CST.

I didn’t start trying until after 6AM est, but after numerous refreshes I was finally able to snag one for November 21st.

Wanted a dinner ADR and after several attempts and freezes and error messages finally got a lunch ADR for our last day. I went in a bit later to check our plans and there was a dinner ADR that must have gone through. Luckily it was a day and time that would be good for us. Even if you don't think the ADR went through - check your plans in MDE.

I was hearing that people were getting reservations this morning at 530am......I have another month to monitor the situation...Hopefully we will get in

I was hearing that people were getting reservations this morning at 530am......I have another month to monitor the situation...Hopefully we will get in
Last Thursday, SH71 reservations went live at 530 am. Last Friday, dessert parties went live around 545am and the cali grill event went live around 550am. Today the Space220 reservations were live around 534am.

Even though 6am is the announced time, my recommendation (and our strategy) is up at 5am, computers and phones ready by 520am, then start refreshing. We got SH71 this way (by chance not design), the Celebrate at the Top Cali Grill event (using the strategy we happened upon for SH71), and then Space 220 today (same way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter