• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPACE MOUNTAIN FAN EVENT on 15th January

Ghost

DIS Veteran
Hi everybody.

Important news for the Space Mountain fans. There will be a special FAN PARTY with very limited places on the 15th January. Check out the below link for information on how to get tickets for this special event. Don’t wait to long, as places are limited and will go fast!!!

Want to ride SM as much as you want in 1 day. Check the link and see what you have to do for this special VIP treatment

http://www.dlp.info/NewsAndRumours/Rumours.shtml

See you there

sounds interesting.

Do you Know what changes they are making to Space Mountain? Will it be closed & if so ,for how long?

Happy New Year

Thank you!!!!! ?I will be in the park that day, and I just printed my passes.

Disney owl said:
sounds interesting.

Do you Know what changes they are making to Space Mountain? Will it be closed & if so ,for how long?

Happy New Year

The Track will of course stay the same but the overall experience will be new. (Check our site on a regular basis for more news) SM will close after the last ride on Sunday 16th January and will re-open on 9th April....

smilingmouse said:
Thank you!!!!! ?I will be in the park that day, and I just printed my passes.

Great news... I will see you there as I could not let this one go without an extra visit myself....

I am planning on going too! Cant wait! I have a shareholders card if anyone needs a 15 percent discount on their entry to the park.

I will be there too! Just printed the vouchers for my daughter and myself. We are SO excited! I'm so happy witht the way our trip turned out. At first I wanted to go in December to get the full dose of Christmas magic, and when it turned out we had to postpone till January I was disappointed. Then I realized that our first day (This Sunday the 9th) is still "Christmas Season" with all the shows, parades, and decorations, I felt better. NOW it turns out that our second to last day is this wonderful fairwell to SM!!! Wow! Now I feel totally lucky to be going next week! Can't wait!!!

:D :flower1: :D :flower1: :D

Hey all, maybe we should try to organize a mini Dis meet on the 15? It seems like there will be a few of us in the parks, and it would be fun to meet in person.

Let me know what you think :)

JodyB - Luckily you've seen it, but I was wondering if I should send you a PM about this, in case you didn't get on the boards in time. I'm sure I remembered you saying something about definitely having to ride Space Mountain on it's last day!! This should be great - sounds like your trip is going to be fantastic!!

And definitely try to get together for a mini meet - wish I could be there with you!! :sad1: Just take LOTS of photos.

A meet-up is a great idea! SmilingMouse... are you good at organizing? Tell me when and where and I'd LOVE to meet you all!!!

Becky, we'll be thinking about you and all the DIS gang, and although I am photographically challenged, my daughter will be taking loads of photos to share! Watch for my trip report - It's bound to be long and I'll try to make it as "not boring" as possible!

:Pinkbounc
:D :flower1: :D

Jody
feel like I've been planning the holiday along with you :)

Looking forward to trip report.

Have a brilliant time :cool1:

Reid

jodyb said:
A meet-up is a great idea! SmilingMouse... are you good at organizing? Tell me when and where and I'd LOVE to meet you all!!!

Becky, we'll be thinking about you and all the DIS gang, and although I am photographically challenged, my daughter will be taking loads of photos to share! Watch for my trip report - It's bound to be long and I'll try to make it as "not boring" as possible!

:Pinkbounc
:D :flower1: :D

I'm fairly good @ organizing....but I'm not sure what time/place works for everyone else. What time and place work best for you?

See ya next week :)

Sounds like you're all going to have a great time, although I have to admit I've never been brave enough to go on Space Mountain (not in DLP anyway, only in Florida which isn't as scary!) Look forward to hearing all about it! :wizard:

Should we meet on the day of the SM party? say an hour or so before the meeting at HIS? Somewhere indoors where we can have a coffee and chat?
Let me know what you think... :grouphug:

jodyb said:
Should we meet on the day of the SM party? say an hour or so before the meeting at HIS? Somewhere indoors where we can have a coffee and chat?
Let me know what you think... :grouphug:

An hour before sounds good to me....I hate to admit it, but I have 2 stupid questions...1. what time does the party start? 2. Is HIS: Honey I Shrunk the Kids?

Is there a restauraunt that sells coffee or cocoa near by?

See ya soon :)

jodyb said:
I realized that our first day (This Sunday the 9th) is still "Christmas Season" with all the shows, parades, and decorations.....

Jody, we just got back from DLP !!!!!
Let me tell you : Christmas decorations are AWESOME !!!!!! Glad you get a chance to see them !!!!
There is our first day trip report on line .... if you would like to take a look on Main Street glittering decoration !!!!

TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE going to DLP : have WONDERFUL DAYS !!!!!

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter