Space Mountain Referb?

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
Any idea what’s up with Space Mountain referb? Are they doing Ghost Galaxy? Are they just removing Hyper Space and returning it to regular Space? We’re headed there on the 29th and I’ll cry if I can’t ride it 🤣😩🤣

As far as I can tell, it is not supposed to be down for any extended time and they are not doing Ghost Galaxy this year. Under the refurb notice, it says that it will be down August 26, 28 and September 19. You should be good on the 29th. I have not seen them say when they would change it from Hyperspace; speculation is that it stays up until Rise of the Resistance or longer.

But I am not “in the know.” One site said it was down to do the overlay but then other places say they weren’t doing it. I guess we will see tomorrow? Back in July, it was widely reported that Hyperspace would be up through the Halloween season.

Last edited:

My friend isn’t going today. However, according to the app, it’s open once again today under the name Hyperspace Mountain.

Not sure how I feel about this... I haven't seen Hyperspace Mountain before, but I also just love the original. So as long as we can ride, I'll be happy!!!

I was SUPER NERVOUS too see it as well. It’s really cool, adds to the attraction without distracting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter