SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Space 220 Restaurant at EPCOT: More Details and Menus Revealed

From the Disney Parks Blog Post “With the purchase of any zero proof (non-alcoholic) cocktail or children’s meal, guests will receive a pack of Space 220 Collectible Trading Cards. Designed exclusively for and only distributed at Space 220 Restaurant, these limited-edition packs of cards feature original artwork and trivia facts about space exploration, food in space, and the sky-high innovations at Space 220 Restaurant.”

Reservation time has been listed! Walk up dates also!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-154724_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-154724_Chrome.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 103
This looks really good hope we can get an ADR. I am so nervous after hearing about all of the website issues and lack of availability. Monday is our day. Need luck and pixie dust. I have family members with food allergies so we eat at a lot of TS.

I'm wondering if the Lounge will continue to be walk up vs ADR. I might want to do that to check it out since the menu doesn't seem that unique.

Anybody ever gone to opening day at a restaurant like this? We'll be there on the 20th and are considering it. Wondering if we'll have to rope drop Epcot to have a chance, or if we can swing by later... also wonder if they'll be utilizing the virtual walk-up list on MDE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter