• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also hoping for a July reservation. I hope I don't miss when the window opens. I was late getting up today and missed Crystal Palace breakfast ressies so I am praying I find out in time...
Don't give up on Crystal Palace-we have found they must add some reservation times later on , or else people cancel, because we have been able to add this closer to our trip two different times.

I'll be there Feb. 16-20, so I'll be following along! I don't care what the menu is but hoping it is 1 TS since this is a short trip. Altho I agree that "signature" dining usually means 2 TS. Thanks for having this thread!!

Don't give up on Crystal Palace-we have found they must add some reservation times later on , or else people cancel, because we have been able to add this closer to our trip two different times.
You should try the Touring Plans reservation finder service for Crystal Palace - it's GREAT! Their app will continue scanning for your desired reservation and text you when it's found. I've used it a few times and it's worked every time!

Any one think reservations will go live today for the new year? Or reservations won't go live without more information going live first? (descriptions, menus etc.)

Is there going to be a lounge too? Maybe option if not able to score ADR...

I don't think there will be a lounge that you can go to without an ADR - mostly because they have to control the flow of people in and out since you're taking an "elevator" to the dining area. I checked back through some of the articles on it and didn't see anything about a separate lounge, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter