SPACE SUIT: who needs one and who can gift one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, this is a long list, but add my name to it please? I'd be happy to trade for one. I'm trying to play the game, but, not going too well. So far only at 6.

:blush: Please add me. I can't get past the first delivery level. :(

Originally Posted by Maleficent2
Also let me know if I missed anyone(only human )

Maleficent2 WOOT gifted by Cheezeman05
Chickysmom Woot gifted by Daisypaws
Kitashus
Polysisterchick
Disneyfaniv

Mal

LOL I was not aware of my need for an I V, but if you know something I should, please fill me in ; in any case I am in LV if you need me!

Opps you may not need on but I do after a day like today! :rotfl2: :drinking1

will fix right now!

Oh Jackoman aren't you already on the list???

Mal

pokemon_master said:
Hi, I only have got up to level 7 and i really want a space suit (my sister who isn't on the forums wants one too and she has only got to level 3).

Can anyone help us out? (i'll send a PM to Maleficent2 if and when i get one).
My name on VMK is pkwebmaster if you want to talk to me in VMK.

I DID IT!!! I WON! ALL BY MYSELF! But my sister still needs one though.

I would love to have a space suit. I'll prolly never be able to beat that game. :( I was soooo bad at asteroids too. :(

But I will keep trying to win. But I don't think I'll get far since I can't get past level 2! :p

No longer need thanks to NiteBeforXmas. :goodvibes

Well, I've been playing everyday for a couple of hours each and today managed to get to level 2 for the first time, all of 3 seconds.

Dianne

hi ppl,
if any1 has an extra space suit I am still waiting for one.. been playing the game.. and i still stink. i can't get past level 6 could someone plz help.
CL_polybabe
(just to let you know this is polysisterchick-i just made another account)

Someone finally traded me a space suit so you can make a note of it, Mal. I'm still trying this impossible game!!

You can take me off the list!!!!
I finally got my long awaited space suit!!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

My dad gave my one after his second victory over the game!!!!

I hope vmk decides to make the game easier so we can actualy win.But,some stingy people think that this will just cause there rarity to go down.I don't care if it isnt rare anymore.I just want it because it is cool.

OFF TOPIC:100 POST!!!

I am also asteriod impaired. I have only gotten to lvl 1 in the game and die. So can someopne plase contribute one? I would really like it. Thanks If you would like to contribute a space suit you can contact me in game or on the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter