Spaceship Earth's Burning Ruins Smell like...

epcotfan

http://youtube.com/wdwchannel1
HICKORY STICKS! The last time I rode it dawned on me that the burning Rome scene smells like a bag of hickory sticks. Any others familiar with Hickory Sticks? Am I insane?:jester:

Tracy, you're not insane. I would agree with the Hickory Sticks analogy. They were a staple food in my high school days ! I can't remember where we were in the winter time, but something smelled and my DH and I both said at the same time, "that smells like Spaceship Earth". I laughed and said that he can now be classified as a Disney-freak along with the rest of my family (lol). :D

Hot dogs according to my 9 year old DD. We were passing by somewhere where they were cooking hot dogs about a year after we were at EPCOT and she said "there's that Spaceship Earth smell"! :)

Isn't wonderful to be able to "find Disney" in our everyday lives ?! It's kind of like being outside on a warm spring day and it smells like the beach! Life's little pleasures, I guess ... and thank heaven's for them or we'd never make through all of the days until our next trip to WDW !!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter