Sparkling Cidar for the kids

Dennis the WDW Menace

Mouseketeer
We have wine at dinner on the first night and this time we are having one of my BIL and his children and we don't want to leave them out. We will bring Sparkling Cidar, which the kids love, if they don't have it on the ship, does anyone have an answer? Also, if we bring the Cidar will they charge a corkage fee for it at dinner?

Hi! They do have sparkling cider on the ship. When we order our arrival surprises, we always order treats and champagne for us and include sparkling cider for DD and DS. They have always sent 4 flutes. We have fun toasting!

We have always ordered from the ship vice bringing our own so I don't know about corkage fees.

Enjoy your cruise!!

I didn't see it listed in the gift catalog. Do you just ask for it when you place your order? That would be a neat surprise for our twins' surprise 10th birthday cruise!
Debra

Since the cider comes with a screw-top and not a cork, the server would not have to open it so charging the "corkage" fee would seem to be ridiculous.

Shirley and her crew at The Perfect Gift provided us with cider, flutes and treats. http://www.theperfectgift.cc/

She'll add whatever else you may request. Really nice presentation and service.

Remember Kermit ordering for Miss Piggy and smelling the cap? How about a decapping fee?????

I believe they do have it to serve in the dining rooms, or at least they did on our cruise. We sailed on July 4th and they had a champange toast with dinner. When the toast was made they mentioned something about sparkling cider for those who do not partake in alcohol(I remember this because I have it on tape).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter