Speaking of Tupperware

UncleKyle

Currently booking another trip Home
Is it wrong that I get that excited about Tupperware? I mean everytime I go to Target I look at it. I've searched their website and I've almost bid on Tupperware on Ebay. Is there something wrong with me? I just love tupperware, IMHO it holds up much better than the gladware stuff. I'm a college guy so it has to survive sitting in a sink full of water for 2 weeks :)

Don't tell my mom but I love my tupperware and my Dh seems to liking it really well.

psssstttt Kyle, theres some tupperware on sale at Target this week for 50% off.... shhhhhhhhhh

Where were you when I was selling Tupperware? I'm not a good salesperson, I can't be pushy, I hate it when people do it to me. I do love my Tupperware, you should sell, the kit is such a good deal and you get things at about half price when the new lines are introduced. And if you don't have the ice cream scoop, you haven't lived.;)

I sell Tupperware on the side. Kyle if you become a consultant you will get 35% off your purchases.

Dan = he doesn't have to turn in his card, I'm sure there is some Tupperware floating around your house too. You've probably even eaten lunch out of it yourself :teeth:

Kyle, we won't tell anyone. ;)

There are male Tupperware consultants. It is a very good business. Nothing wrong with a guy liking Tupperware.

DaisyDebbie are you coming to Jubilee? I certainly hope so. I'm already registered.

My boyfriend loves tupperware -- now not only does he get to drink out of the milk carton (which he thinks I don't know about!), he can eat leftovers straight out of the fridge without bothering with pesky plates.

Actually, his excuse for not wanting to cook is that he doesn't want to have to use "plates and silverware and stuff...". He's a gem, I tell ya.

That said, count me in on the tupperware love. Especially the pretty color stuff at Target.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter