Special 5 night Bahamas 9/1/08 Are you going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister lived in Willoughby Hills for a while when she worked at Nordstrom at Beachwood. Small world!

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Good Morning Everyone!! :wizard:

:cheer2: Welcome to all the new cruisers! :cheer2:
You are in for the time of your life with this group!!

Ahhh the Steerage Bar.... fond, fond memories... those that I can remember anyway... :rotfl: Guess I'll have to have it up and running again... :cool1: since I am once more in steerage! :woohoo: Don't get me wrong I LOVE :love: steerage..makes for many more cruises!! :sail:

Have a happy Friday everyone!! :hug:

Also, for you guys doing a pre-cruise stay, where are you all staying? We need to call DVC and get going, but Tim wants to stay at BWV, BCV or....well he wants to stay anywhere but SSR for this trip. I love SSR though![/QUOTE]>>

Thanks for all the welcomes all:)

We are going to stay at the Hampton Inn cocoa beach pre cruise for the 9/1/08. We have never stayed there but the pictures /reviews looked nice and we have tons of Hilton honors points so it would be free. We usually stay at WDW before and after cruises, but not this year, our oldest is in highschool now so missing 4 days for the cruise is all we can do, so no WDW on this trip:(
Anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn Cocoa beach and have any tips or comments? We have beach view reserved suite for 6, (we are a family of 5).

Also, for you guys doing a pre-cruise stay, where are you all staying? We need to call DVC and get going, but Tim wants to stay at BWV, BCV or....well he wants to stay anywhere but SSR for this trip. I love SSR though!
>>

Welcome! We are going to stay at the Grand Floridian pre-cruise. DD really wanted to stay here!

Also, for you guys doing a pre-cruise stay, where are you all staying? We need to call DVC and get going, but Tim wants to stay at BWV, BCV or....well he wants to stay anywhere but SSR for this trip. I love SSR though!
>>

Thanks for all the welcomes all:)

We are going to stay at the Hampton Inn cocoa beach pre cruise for the 9/1/08. We have never stayed there but the pictures /reviews looked nice and we have tons of Hilton honors points so it would be free. We usually stay at WDW before and after cruises, but not this year, our oldest is in highschool now so missing 4 days for the cruise is all we can do, so no WDW on this trip:(
Anyone stayed at the Hampton Inn Cocoa beach and have any tips or comments? We have beach view reserved suite for 6, (we are a family of 5).[/QUOTE]

We are at OKW...I hope.. cant' book until feb 1

I'm on the other side of the city.... I grew up in Mentor but now I'm in Willoughby Hills

Isn't there a mall out Mentor way? I seem to remember a Mr. Waffle in the food court area..had the best waffles with white chocolate drizzled over them. I was addicted while we lived there.

Isn't there a mall out Mentor way? I seem to remember a Mr. Waffle in the food court area..had the best waffles with white chocolate drizzled over them. I was addicted while we lived there.
WOW! That place was only in business for about a year or so. So I assume you lived her 7-8 years ago. I worked at that mall for the past 13 years (until I finally broke free last year:cool1: )
Hey..or corporate apartment was in Beachwood.
So you were a temp east side girl?

It's an okay place, in the summer:goodvibes
I'm guessing you didn't live here in the winter months? :lmao:

Yes, actually, a little bit of the winter, the contract ended in the winter (December). Must have been mild, because I don't remember it bothering me too much.

WOW! That place was only in business for about a year or so. So I assume you lived her 7-8 years ago. I worked at that mall for the past 13 years (until I finally broke free last year:cool1: )

So you were a temp east side girl?

Are you kidding me, Mr. Waffle was only in business for a year or so. Jeesh.
It was sooo good.

Welcome Aboard all you newly added cruisers.

The night before we will be on staying at/on Delta Flight 1855.:faint: :coffee: :coffee: Then catching the early Peter and Jenn shuttle to the Port:eek: :scared1: :cloud9: :goodvibes

Welcome Aboard all you newly added cruisers.

The night before we will be on staying at/on Delta Flight 1855.:faint: :coffee: :coffee: Then catching the early Peter and Jenn shuttle to the Port:eek: :scared1: :cloud9: :goodvibes

We'll be sleeping on the Magic :goodvibes :goodvibes

Joysnote Welcome :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Please take a look at the roster and provide us with a little more info, If you want to! :rotfl:
The link is in my signature below!

Peter
pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter