"special" book of express passes?

MikeNBec

Mouseketeer
We bought a book about Universal, and it says that at the park you can buy a book of express passes to the rides. I don't have the book in front of me, but it said something about each book having one express pass for each ride, and depending on the season they can run anywhere between 15 and 40 dollars a piece.
Anyone know anything about this, or is this something only certain people can get?
By the way, we realize we are asking a lot of questions, but I think the wife and I are more excited than the kids (8 and 10) are!!! Sorry if we ask too many!

Hi, They usually run anywhere between 15 & 30 and they are not books, its simply another ticket that you can use once for express access to each attraction.

For Halloween Horror nights, they use a booklet of tickets.

Hope this helps!

Thanks, buddy..........I think we'll give that a shot if for no other reason than to save time. You think its worth it since this is our first time there?

When will you be there? During a slow time the express ticket wouldn't matter as much, if at all.

T&B

Have you thought about staying on property...even for one night? For what it would cost for the express pass books, you could just about stay on site and have 2 full days of unlimted FOTL. If the books cost $20...that's $80 for a family of 4. Then if you have another hotel...even off site at $60, that's $140. You could stay at the RPH. Just something to think about.

Yep, we priced the rooms, but we have rented a 4 bedroom house with a built-in, enclosed swimming pool for 80 dollars a night. And if you think about it, its EITHER stay on the grounds or stay at the house......can't pay for both. I do appreciate the suggestion, though. I'm in law enforcement (which is how we got the fantastic price), so any hints at saving money are greatly appreciated!

click

I found our house on this site. Has some really awesome prices. I have rented a 7 bedroom house with private pool and hot tub, game room with pool table etc for 300/night during the summer. It's also in a nice resort (gated community) that has pools, fitness center.

They have tons of houses to choose from. It's much cheaper for large families than renting several motel rooms.

We got ours a www.homes4uu.com. We booked before April, which saved us some money, and also got a discount due to my being a law enforcement officer. Even without my discount, they prices are great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter