"Specialty Celebration Cakes" at 'Ohana?

disneybridetobe

Married 9-19-06 at Disney's Wedding Paviliion!
Has anyone ever heard of or seen "Specialty Celebration Cakes" at 'Ohana?

I was looking at their web pageOhana
and saw this.. and I was wondering if this would be cool to have at my reception? :)

:Pinkbounc

I had a birthday cake at O'hana. I think it was $25. Maybe you should contact someone at Ohana to give you some ideas on what they offer. It was very nice and we had loads left over.

Most WDW restaurants will allow you to have a cake - i would ring them and see what they offer. If they dont offer what you want - i know the GF bakery can arrange to ahve a cake over there!

I got a specialty cake from 'OHANA for my DH at our after-wedding dinner. My Mom and I called 'OHANA and ordered it to surprise my DH. It was his groom's cake! Here it is:

n25002324_30670924_5490.jpg

i got my parents an anniversary cake when we had dinner at ohanas, it was $32 chocolate on chocolate with happy 30th anniversary mom & dad written on it, it was huge & very rich. just call ohanas & let them know what you want, fyi they will require a cc hold when you order the cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter