• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Specialty Dining Menu/Prices - Independence of the Seas?

heaven2dc

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to find the Specialty dining prices and/or menu for Independence of the Seas and most menus I find are 2-3 years old. Does anyone know where I could find up-to-date menus especially for Izumi? Thank you!

UPDATE: I found the menu w/prices on Royal Caribbean website. I had thought I looked a few weeks ago but didn't see the menu listed. I thought Izumi had the chefs cook in front of you and was looking forward to that experience (this is our first cruise) and now realize they don't. Will have to take a trip back to WDW for Teppan Edo maybe on way home from the cruise :)

We just cruised on the Independence early May and are booked back in July. Izumi does have the Hibachi tables where the chef cooks with people seated around one side and ends of the grill. Enjoy

P.S. If you haven't already, download the Royal App and you can see the menus of all the dining venues there. Plus you will use the App for your muster drill so you don't have to stand in a huge group waiting for everyone to get there so they can demonstrate. you do it on your phone then just walk to your muster station before sail away and they will check your cabin off the list as complete.

Here is the Hibachi menu. You can either pre-purchase and schedule your reservation or make a reservation onboard (but they go very quickly)
1653586008578.png

We just cruised on the Independence early May and are booked back in July. Izumi does have the Hibachi tables where the chef cooks with people seated around one side and ends of the grill. Enjoy

P.S. If you haven't already, download the Royal App and you can see the menus of all the dining venues there. Plus you will use the App for your muster drill so you don't have to stand in a huge group waiting for everyone to get there so they can demonstrate. you do it on your phone then just walk to your muster station before sail away and they will check your cabin off the list as complete.
Thank you for letting me know! We will download the Royal App and thank you for the tip about the muster drill as well.

Thank you for letting me know! We will download the Royal App and thank you for the tip about the muster drill as well.
Also the day before your cruise you will open the app and fill out your required health questionnaire. Not sure if you have your PAT yet, but once onboard you need to make your dining reservations for the specialty locations before all the good time slots get reserved also your preferred show times. Happy Cruising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter