"Specialty drinks" and the DDP

JessRabbit

Mouseketeer
What restaurants offer specialty drinks such as slushies, milkshakes, smoothies and other non-alcoholic drinks for guests on the DDP?

We ate at Coral Reef and were able to order non-alcoholic blue coconut drink and a virgin Daiquiri as our drink on the DDP at no extra charge.

Would like to know if any others do this as well.

Bottomless milkshakes at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Milkshakes at 50s Prime Time
Smoothies and such at Le Cellier

Those are the only places we asked about when we went in June.

This past June Sci-Fi allowed me to have a shake as my beverage. My daughter (8 on children's plan) was not allowed the shake. I paid OOP for hers.

My kids got milkshakes at Le Cellier, Mama Melrose and the Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.

It was our experience that if they were on the menu - my kids could get them.

My kids got milkshakes at Le Cellier, Mama Melrose and the Turf Club at Saratoga Springs.

It was our experience that if they were on the menu - my kids could get them.

I love your philosophy!! This is part of the fun of vacation.

we got milkshakes on the ddp at The Wave, ummm that chocolate milkshake was my favourite thing i had on our trip! they did smoothies too.
We also had smoothies at Sanaa and Le Cellier and the African juice at boma breakfast was also included. Enjoy :)

I think it must just depend on the server or something...we asked everywhere in May but were only allowed smoothies/milkshakes as the DDP beverage at Le Cellier. Everywhere else we were told soda/tea/coffee is the DDP drink and had to pay OOP for anything else. We paid extra for the smoothies at 1900 Park Fare, Yak & Yeti, and Sanaa. At all those places, the girls chose smoothies that were listed on the regular menu in the beverage area. Reading other's posts that they were able to get smoothies everywhere...well, guess we were just unlucky cuz we had to pay for them!

We got smoothies at Boatwright's and Kona Cafe, and milkshakes (and for DS3 as well!) at Sci-Fi.

Thank you everyone! It is a good thing to note as I plan to make dining ressie's soon! It's nice to have something other than soda/tea/or coffee every meal. Keep 'em coming!:goodvibes

I've gotten smoothies/milk shakes at Kona, Le Cellier, the Wave, Whispering Canyon, 50's Prime Time, and Sci Fi.

I've gotten virgin drinks at Kona, Mama Melrose, California Grill, and Flying Fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter