Spice Road - outdoor but NOT package

plonett

Earning My Ears
Hi all - specific question. Does anyone have experience making an ADR for SRT at fireworks time, but *not* for the viewing package? We'd like to order off the regular menu, but still sit outside to see Forever.

I assume they'll reserve the best seats for the package, but is outdoor regular-menu something they accommodate?

The first two rows of tables (closest to the water) are reserved for the fireworks package. Views are already not great (IMO), they will be a bit better with Epcot Forever since it doesn't utilize the screens. I feel the building will get in the way of most of the lagoon. there are already 1 or 2 tables where the building gets in the way.

We actually had a nice view of the fireworks (not Harmonious) from one of the tables at the window inside.

We just sat outside last week and they could not have been nicer first off. We were on the first row outside of the package seating and we got there around 7:30 as a walk-in and right off the bat our server said "Please plan to stay for the fireworks, you're my last turn out tables as I have the package section too and I would love for y'all to stay and enjoy" The view is not perfect but we really enjoyed it. The food was great in our opinion. The Moroccan Mule is yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter