DreamALittleDisney

Earning My Ears
Heya

We are staying this Oct and have a Universal Stay in the middle so looking at 6 nights Disney 2 nights Uni then another 4 Disney.

We've done split stays just on property before and had bell services swap over our luggage from resorts, does anyone know if you can leave your luggage with them for a day or so.

Wondering whether we could leave the big suitcases to be transferred from one Disney property to another (we've currently got OKW booked for both bits but may change at 7months) and they keep them for 48hrs while we are at Universal - meaning we'd just need to take a weekend type bag over to the dark side....

Anyone know of this is possible or tried something similar?

Thanks

I don't know, but it seems worth asking them.

We did a similar split stay back in 2018, in that it was Disney, somewhere else, and then back to Disney, but we stayed at two different resorts. (We actually visited family in between, so we packed lightly and did laundry there, but your idea to leave the big bags sounds like a good one.)

The best tip someone gave me was to pack toiletries/hairbrushes/etc. in a shoe organizer, so we just had to hang it up in each bathroom! (I think I cut the bottom rows off.)

I can't remember any more tips at the moment, but here's the mini trip report I did back then if you want to look through it:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/“the-ultimate-split-stay”-december-2018-trip-report.3738929/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter