• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Split Stay — Value to Deluxe. Will this work?

I would just do your 2 nights at Universal at the beginning of yiur trip. Arrange an Uber from airport, or book car service from airport to Universal. I think Universal May even have a transfer from airport. Not positive, you’d have to research.
We booked a car service to pick us up from our Universal hotel to WDW hotel.

Thanks all for all the feedback. I’m not sure what we’ll do about Universal, but we decided to try the split this time and check out Beach Club for 4 nights and finish our trip at the Poly for 4 nights. We really regret not seeing the Boardwalk on our last trip, and now we most certainly will. Just hope we don’t regret not staying the entire week at the Poly.

Magical Express sucks. Waiting for your luggage once you get to your hotel sucks. Waiting in line to get your luggage checked in before you go to the magical express sucks. Getting on a crowded bus after being on a crowded plane and airport sucks. Oh yeah, and waiting for Disney buses all week REALLY sucks.

You know what doesn't suck? Taking uber or renting a car for $100 and actually enjoying yourself.
What really SUCKS is wait for your luggage at the airport when you could be on the bus to your resort already?!?!?!
Why are you waiting for your luggage once you get to your hotel???? It is designed that you can go directly to the park and when you get back from the park, your luggage is there waiting for YOU in your room. I have NEVER sat around waiting for my luggage because I am out enjoying the properties of WDW.
What really SUCKS is dealing with idiot drivers when I can let someone else drive me to my resort?!?!?! What really SUCKS is having to get to my resort and then unload from the rental car and then go park the car?!?!?!

MY wife and I totally LOVE the DME because we don't have to deal with the luggage or wait for our luggage. I have never had to wait in line to get my luggage checked in at the resort before getting on the DME. There has never been a line present!!!! Would hate to get stuck it traffic and frustrated at other drivers who can't drive but I don't have to worry about because someone else if doing the driving for me.

I don't get the idea of having a rental car when staying on property anyhow. I realize that is a different thread but with the price of Uber or using Disney transportation why would I waste my money on a rental car that is just going to sit in the parking lot and is only used to drive my family to and from the airport. That would really be a waste of money and SUCK!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter