Split Stay and Tickets

bookgirl2632

DIS Veteran
When booking a split stay, should I book room only and then buy tickets separately so that they encompass the entire trip? If I do that, how can I also book the Dining Plan, assuming that the Dining Plan is available in the future?

you can book the dining plan for both stays. and book the tickets with the first trip. (I do room only and get tickets elsewhere cheaper

i Also have a similar question, sorry for Jumping on your thread. I also like to split stay and always have purchased a package for the first stay then resort only for second. I have always been allowed to get my full length stay tickets from the first stay.

when I went to book first stay it wouldn’t allow me to purchase 7 day tickets on a 3 night stay. if I get tickets separately, 3 day tickets then 4 day tickets...the price difference is crazy vs just a 7 day ticket.

Do I have have to purchase tickets from another place? I’ve never used UT, how does that work with making park reservations?
hope I was clear in my questions.

i Also have a similar question, sorry for Jumping on your thread. I also like to split stay and always have purchased a package for the first stay then resort only for second. I have always been allowed to get my full length stay tickets from the first stay.

when I went to book first stay it wouldn’t allow me to purchase 7 day tickets on a 3 night stay. if I get tickets separately, 3 day tickets then 4 day tickets...the price difference is crazy vs just a 7 day ticket.

Do I have have to purchase tickets from another place? I’ve never used UT, how does that work with making park reservations?
hope I was clear in my questions.

We ran into a similar problem when we decided to do a split stay. In fact, we almost didn't do it because I had been pricing it with the tickets split up that way, and it was just too pricey. Took me a while to figure out I didn't have to split the tickets.

One option would be to just buy your tickets through the WDW site and then do room only reservations. I'm not familiar with the other sites, either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter