split stay parking question

glowskull9

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

I searched a bit and did not find an answer to this so I'm sorry if it's been answered somewhere else.

So I plan on doing 2 nights at RPR and then 3 nights at Sapphire Falls. On the day that I check out of RPR and check into SF, will I end up paying for parking at both resorts if I move my car to SF when I check in?

A follow up question: if the answer is yes, I've read that they don't charge for another day until it's midnight, that being said, can i possibly stay in the RPR lot until like 11:55pm and then leave and drive into the SF lot after 12am to avoid a second charge (I am this petty/cheap to do this!).

Thanks!!!

Parking is charged per night, not per day.

you'll pay 2 nights of parking at RPR and 3 nights at SF
driving out of RPR at 11:55pm and entering SF after midnight won't change anything, since you're billed on the number of nights you spend at the hotel, not on the time your car is in the parking lot.

in the end, you'll only pay for 5 nights of parking, just as if you had not changed hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter