Split Stay - way to get 2nd MBs?

ngm

Mouseketeer
We are doing a split stay where the 2nd resort is just for our last night (added a night to our trip). Is there any way to get our MBs from our last night before the end of our trip? Would I be able to pick them up at Boardwalk (our first resort)?

I see some people get them shipped to a US address, but I don't really have anybody I can easily ask to do this. Is there a service for this we could use? Chances are my husband will be in Niagara at some point before we go, so could go to Buffalo if needed?

I know we were in the exact same situation last year when we went and we couldn't get the second magic bands until we checked in for the last night. We tried to get them at the beginning of our first stay (one was a DVC reservation for the first 7 days and then we added one room only reservation to the end of our trip, all at the same resort) and they told us that they don't actually receive them at the resort until a day or two before the reservation starts. I would see if you can get them shipped somewhere in the US and pick them up if you want to use them for more than just your last day.

Reactions: ngm
There's no real reason to get the second set unless you just want to get a different colour. We did a 3 way split stay a couple years ago and declined the MBs from the second and third resorts

My second set from a split stay were actually left in my room for me a couple days after I checked in for my first stay. I assume that’s when they arrived at at the hotel.

My second set from a split stay were actually left in my room for me a couple days after I checked in for my first stay. I assume that’s when they arrived at at the hotel.

Really? Was that recently, that is awesome!

I'm curious as to why you want them prior to checking in? As mentioned you don't actually need them but I completely understand wanting them....we have all the colours now. You will have to arrive at the resort at some point so just pick them up then.

I'm curious as to why you want them prior to checking in? As mentioned you don't actually need them but I completely understand wanting them....we have all the colours now. You will have to arrive at the resort at some point so just pick them up then.

Because we won’t get to our second resort until hours before leaving Disney. We won’t get to use them if we don’t get them before check-in.

Because we won’t get to our second resort until hours before leaving Disney. We won’t get to use them if we don’t get them before check-in.

You can always go to the second resort early in the morning of your last day, to "check in" and get your MBs.
During our split stays, we have checked into our second resort as early as 10 am and gotten our MBs then. Sometimes we get lucky and the room is also ready.

You can check in as early as 6am. So sounds like your options are going to be do a 6am check in or get the bands later and save them for next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter