Splitting a stay on DDP??

arizonacolbys

Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!
We are booking POP Century for the first 8 nights of our trip in September & have already booked/paid for the last 6 nights in a Boardwalk Villa. We will be getting the Free Dining for the 1st part of our trip, and are considering purchasing the DDP for the remainder of the trip at the BWV.

How does splitting a stay work - since the DDP is good until midnight the day you check out, can I have the DDP at the BWV start the next day, or am I going to be overlapping?? If I'm overlapping, does that mean I'm correct to calculate double the credits on that day that I could use up on the remainder of the trip? :) Hopefully, that wasn't too confusing!! TIA for any info! :teeth:

Even with a split stay, the credits are based on the number of nights.

It seems like they are overlapping, because the credits from the first stay are good on check out day, & you then get the credits from your 2nd reservation on that same.

You're still getting the same amount of credits that you would without a split stay - you just can't start using some of the credits until your 2nd check in day.

Thanks for your post! I think I was making this more complicated than it is! LOL :lmao: I wasn't thinking about it being good for your number of nights. :goodvibes

Just make sure you use the right room key on the overlapping day, to use up the credits that will expire that day. I carefully seperated our 2 sets of room keys & still managed to use the new card by mistake. :rolleyes: Our resort was able to fix it, but it was inconvenient doing so.

Enjoy the free dining! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter