Sponge's Krusty Krab Klearout! Kleared Out!

How many ships for
3x Cowboy Pants
1x black cowboy shirt -no vest-
1x yellow explorer -with camera-
1x Gold ears

~Spongeblair

how does 50 full ships sound for this? and if you don't mind, could you add the pirates tour pin or a pop century pin and i'll add an extra 25 full ships?

I am on now if you want to meet up for our trade. I am princesstinytina

Hello,

I would like to purchase from the following:

Gold Ears? -2 Full ships

Jester Hat?- 1 full ship

Green St. Pattys day hat?- 1 full ship

Red christmas hat?- 2 full ships

Witch hat? -2 full ships

I have my 8 full ship codes ready to go. Please let me know if you still have them available, and a time that works for you to trade.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you meeting with you trades.
:wizard:

I withdraw my offers, I cannot keep up with who is leading on what anymore and what has been traded already. I will find them elsewhere.

Hello,

I now have all the full ship codes avalible and would like to see if I could purchase these hats:wizard: :

1 set of Gold Ears for 2 codes?

1 Feather Mask for 1 code?

1 Pink beret for 1 code?

1 Jester hat for 1 code?

This would total up to 5 full pirate ship codes..I have them ready to go whenever your ready:).
Would this be ok? I hope so and can't wait to hear back from you:flower3: .

Have a great day,
Dianne

Blair, I'm not gonna be able to do the other trades, I'm leaving early in the morning on vacation for a couple weeks.

I hope all your trades work out :)

-Al

how does 50 full ships sound for this? and if you don't mind, could you add the pirates tour pin or a pop century pin and i'll add an extra 25 full ships?

Sure I will do that I think I will have to pass on second offer once I receive your codes I am not sure I will need anymore.

~Spongeblair

Hello,

I would like to purchase from the following:

Gold Ears? -2 Full ships

Jester Hat?- 1 full ship

Green St. Pattys day hat?- 1 full ship

Red christmas hat?- 2 full ships

Witch hat? -2 full ships

I have my 8 full ship codes ready to go. Please let me know if you still have them available, and a time that works for you to trade.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you meeting with you trades.
:wizard:

Sorry some of those items are now gone I still have these for trade but I am only looking for credits
Witch Hat
Jester Hat
Green St. Pattys day hat
Red christmas hat

~Spongeblair

I withdraw my offers, I cannot keep up with who is leading on what anymore and what has been traded already. I will find them elsewhere.

It is more difficult for me to keep up. Hope you find your pins soon.
~Spongeblair

Hello,

I now have all the full ship codes avalible and would like to see if I could purchase these hats:wizard: :

1 set of Gold Ears for 2 codes?

1 Feather Mask for 1 code?

1 Pink beret for 1 code?

1 Jester hat for 1 code?

This would total up to 5 full pirate ship codes..I have them ready to go whenever your ready:).
Would this be ok? I hope so and can't wait to hear back from you:flower3: .

Have a great day,
Dianne

This is fine. I have plans for real life today so I will try and get on some time :)
~Spongeblair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter