###Spring Disney Pin Sent/Received###.....COMPLETED!!

Some observations

Told the PO worker air mail for the international one and he said yes
there isn't surface too much anymore. :confused3

Also the price went up, even for a very small bubble enevlope.

Some observations

Told the PO worker air mail for the international one and he said yes
there isn't surface too much anymore. :confused3

Also the price went up, even for a very small bubble enevlope.

My post office worker told me there is no such thing as surface any more, too. He said all international goes air mail.

I didn't know that, but of course I only send pins international.

My whole house has been down the flu, so I promise to get mine out in the next few days. I'm feeling like a slacker against you guys who are so on the ball! :)

no worry, lots of people haven't mailed. You have until next Friday.
Hope everyone feels better soon.

Got my name and my pins went out yesterday. Can't wait to hear and see what everyone gets.:goodvibes

I will be home tonight. Get my packages ready tomorrow morning and go drop them off hopefully tomorrow.

I've sent out my pins today! I hope everyone likes the ones I sent. Eh, if you don't you can always trade them.

I'm not feeling well at all but I wanted to hop on here and tell Barbara THANK YOU SO MUCH! I received the package today and I absolutely LOVE the two pins she sent me. One is a limited edition Chip & Dale (my fav characters) Christmas pin that opens and the inside says Yacht Club Resort (I collect resort pins, too). The other is a great limited edition Star Wars pin from Star Wars weekend 2006. Barbara, you couldn't have sent me anything any better. I don't feel like looking for them on Pinpics right now but if you can find them and want to post them, that would be fantastic. I had to go to a chiropractor this morning for my painful back and my blood pressure was way high (never had high bp before) and so stopped at my doctor's office after work and it was even higher (freaking me out). They wouldn't let me leave until they consulted the doctor and I got meds. I'm scheduled for gallbladder surgery on the 31st so I have to get the bp and the back taken care of before then. I feel so rotten right now I could cry. I know, I know, that's more than any of you wanted to know and this is the pin exchange, BUT I feel like we're friends and family here and if you would keep me in your thoughts and prayers, I'd so appreciate it.

Thanks again, Barbara, at least looking at these two pins makes me happy. :goodvibes

Donna

You are very welcome !
That must have been the fastest mail delivery ever. Left CA. on Sat. and arrived in PA. on Monday. Amazing !!!:banana:

::yes:: and I thought when I mailed a package to the UK and it got there in 4 days it was good.

Donna hope you are feeling better soon. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter